Meeting girls on Plenty of Fish was so much easier 4-5 years ago

TheTrews

Normie
At that time I constantly had 2-3 conversations going on at any one time, sometimes even more. I was meeting up with 1-2 girls every week.

Now its impossible to meet girls on there.

leonpig

Verified Female💘
Online dating PEAKED a little before you made this post (2014 tinder was fucking wild)

Sex is slowly becoming taboo again and it’s not cool to the cool kids. Being asexual is no longer unique. 

2018 was the slowest year of online dating and even girls themsleves admit using dating apps as a sort of validition like loookism users use it for. Just to see if they are pretty enough for matches. 2019 online dating culture is a complete cringey meme

Imagine using tinder in 2019

GL OR DEATH

Coper
leonpig said:
Online dating PEAKED a little before you made this post (2014 tinder was fucking wild)

Sex is slowly becoming taboo again and it’s not cool to the cool kids. Being asexual is no longer unique. 

2018 was the slowest year of online dating and even girls themsleves admit using dating apps as a sort of validition like loookism users use it for. Just to see if they are pretty enough for matches. 2019 online dating culture is a complete cringey meme

hmmmmm

then what the fukk should i do boyo

leonpig

Verified Female💘
GL OR DEATH said:
leonpig said:

hmmmmm

then what the fukk should i do boyo
was litealrally gonna sayno offence to my bro cuz i saw ur tinder thread LOL

We are doomed bro. With the death of online dating , those who relied on it (us) are now ghosts. Either die a ghost or assimilate into hyper nt normie culture

Yul Brynner

Slayer
Legit, when i used POF in 2016 i got 2 lays in 2 months easily without trying. In 2018 i only got 1 lay from it and messaged HUNDREDS. It was like pulling teeth, almost impossible.