• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Meet me in London bitch I'll fuck you up come on geezer

kurdishwarrior03

Joke
Gorilla Crew
1617889420015.png

TheRiddler

Arkham Asylum Fugitive.
First rule of fighting: never get into the 'talky talk' squaring up with your opponant. As soon as he enters your close proximity red zone you have to strike. Touching someone is officially starting the fight, I find it funny when a guy places their hand on someone, gets sucker punched to the floor and is surprised.

Unless he has multiple friends around the area. If they out number you, you will have to disengage. You see way too often when guys get smacked the friends join in and boot you in the face when you're down.

Before your opponant enters your red zone, make a mental note of every friend position, every potential weapon in the vacinity (chairs, glasses, sticks) make a note of escape points, notice what foot he is stepping in with to determine which hand he uses to strike, create a full risk assessment before taking action.

Last edited:

Dard e Dil

retired
Birds
i'll fuck ur face up bitch. ur a fucking pussy meet me in london now, and ill show you who the fucking thug is. the fucking thfafth. COME ON GEEZER, ill fuck u up.