• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Med worship = ethnic coping

SeriousM

Regular
The people on here that kiss up to Mediterranean (Italian, Spaniard, etc.) men as being superior are just ethnics who want to see meds being preferred over other kinds of whites. Reason for this is because the Mediterranean also includes some Middle Eastern/Arab people and some of the users over at PUAHate had this weird and strange obsession with trying to push Arabs as being attractive. 

Accept facts, the white males who are slaying in the USA and across the western world are not swarthy, they look like this.

Girls in their prime go crazy for that! That is what Chad Thundercock looks like everyone.

Gandharva

Banned
you live in a fantasy world.only eastasian and ugly peruvian beaners go crazy over that.in the western world tyson ballou niggas get all the white and ethnic poonani.meds have universal appeal.full stop.

Franktank

Regular
if you think the average Nordic looks like that you are deluded. A common Nordic trait is having a NARROW skull.

Gandharva

Banned
black women are the sole standard of whats masculine and attractive and they fetishize certain races and hate certain ones.

you already know wich ones they love and hate  OP.

ilikedicks

Joke
Nah nigga the ethnics and even the whites (that is the whites who aren't nerdic worshippers) say the same stuff. Swedecel was an ethnic Swede and he didn't even agree with you guys. Dutch didn't either (the real dutch). I know because I was the father of the anglo worship and I was the one who argued with every single one of them. When I first came to PUA literally everyone hated the British and made topics about them being ugly almost every day. All of the whites, every single one of them even WAM who was British would make topics trashing them.and prasing meds.

It wasn't until I started posting aussie rugby players that people stop sucking med dick and came up with the chad shit. Lets be real the only reason you hate the med worship is because you're that indian from sluthate who shitted on arabs in every thread and you associate meds with them.  Stop coping, stop blaming ethnics because this is the view world wideeven amongst the people you're arguing for. Nobody gives a shit what some sub 5 anglo bitch in America living in a dominantly anglo neighborhood thinks.

Lastly going to say this once. You do not have to be mediterranean or anglo to be tall dark and handsomeso all of you saying that should stfu BUT having atleast the coloring of Tyson Ballou is required that is the standard for dark in the tall, dark and handsome otherwise you're just tall and handsome. Some pasty dude with dark hair is not dark, period. Jesus dude get over it already.

Goddamn mother fucking space bar not executing i'm tired of this mother fucking shit gonna bash the shit out of this mother fucking computer.

The Big Dipper

Regular
Franktank said:
if you think the average Nordic looks like that you are deluded. A common Nordic trait is having a NARROW skull.

Reading comprehension, bro, try it. Where did he say jack shit about Nordics?

Nizoral Babe said:
Average nerdic is as ugly as Vertu. That's being kind.

Nobody's talking about nerdics. Somebody like Brad Pitt or Clint Eastwood or young Mark Valley or this guy in the OP are not nerdics.

Franktank

Regular
The Big Dipper said:
Franktank said:

Nizoral Babe said:
Average nerdic is as ugly as Vertu. That's being kind.

Nobody's talking about nerdics. Somebody like Brad Pitt or Clint Eastwood or young Mark Valley or this guy in the OP are not nerdics.

He is implying and i know he is

The Big Dipper

Regular
Franktank said:
The Big Dipper said:

He is implying and i know he is

Well if that's the case, then he's mistaken, I'll grant you that. But he didn't say that in the OP.

ilikedicks

Joke
SeriousM said:
 Mediterranean also includes some Middle Eastern/Arab people and some of the users over at PUAHate had this weird and strange obsession with trying to push Arabs as being attractive. 

And there you have it. Your hatred for arabs is clouding your judgement, but no mediterranean is not a real race. There is no such thing as a mediterranean race. Latins do not overlap period with Middle Easterners they overlap with other Europeans. I've been saying this forever and i'm ethnik. The only ones pushing that sentiment are neo nazis on the board trying to ethnize latins.

Joncoping

Regular
OP why do you have a fucked up obsession with arabs. You are Jonjoneselcock from SH. Every day you would make a thread about arabs

allindaeyes

Banned
Arabs dont look med at all you fucking retard stop pushing this retard idea you have. Meds dont look arabs and arabs dont look med at ALL

Lorebin

Regular
>poland
>spaniard goes into the club
>3 girls approach him as he enters
>one of them almost gives him sex on the coach after 10 minutes

yes was

SeriousM

Regular
I am not Indian or even brown but it does puzzle me a bit as to how you guys can worship persians and arabs as being these ultimate slayers while putting Indians on the bottom of your so called racial hierarchy. Could care less about that though, what I say still remains.

The white men getting all the action and slaying aren't even "dark", the darkest you'll see is Channing Tatum and Wentworth Miller, most of the white males slaying are the ones like I posted in the OP or your typical brown haired Anglo male. Stop this idiotic Med worship, even the meds that slay do not look like some swarthy men, they look very white with just a slightly different bone structure.

The opinions of a white girl living in the suburbs matters more than that of any other kind of women.

Joncoping

Regular
SeriousM said:
I am not Indian or even brown but it does puzzle me a bit as to how you guys can worship persians and arabs as being these ultimate slayers while putting Indians on the bottom of your so called racial hierarchy. Could care less about that though, what I say still remains.

The white men getting all the action and slaying aren't even "dark", the darkest you'll see is Channing Tatum and Wentworth Miller, most of the white males slaying are the ones like I posted in the OP or your typical brown haired Anglo male. Stop this idiotic Med worship, even the meds that slay do not look like some swarthy men, they look very white with just a slightly different bone structure.

The opinions of a white girl living in the suburbs matters more than that of any other kind of women.

And you know a lot of white girls living in the suburbs do you? Especially in India

ilikedicks

Joke
Joncoping said:
SeriousM said:

And you know a lot of white girls living in the suburbs do you? Especially in India

LMAO you also gotta love that he pushes this blonde male shit so hard but notice he always posts blonde guys...............ALONE  :giggle:

Indians how do they work. Why do Indians hate arabs so much?

Joncoping

Regular
ilikedicks said:
Joncoping said:

LMAO you also gotta love that he pushes this blonde male shit so hard but notice he always posts blonde guys...............ALONE  :giggle:

It requires a lot of coping to stay sane when you're at the bottom of the sociosexual hierarchy

Sociopath1983

Regular
SeriousM said:
The people on here that kiss up to Mediterranean (Italian, Spaniard, etc.) men as being superior are just ethnics who want to see meds being preferred over other kinds of whites. Reason for this is because the Mediterranean also includes some Middle Eastern/Arab people and some of the users over at PUAHate had this weird and strange obsession with trying to push Arabs as being attractive. 

Accept facts, the white males who are slaying in the USA and across the western world are not swarthy, they look like this.

Girls in their prime go crazy for that! That is what Chad Thundercock looks like everyone.

No shit med worship is just a coping mechanism by currycels and shit skins. The above man is the pinnacle of male beauty and supremacy.

ilikedicks

Joke
Joncoping said:
ilikedicks said:

It requires a lot of coping to stay sane when you're at the bottom of the sociosexual hierarchy

Dumbshit just proved how low iq he is too. Just accused ethnics of trying to make meds ethnik and he just turned around and basically called them non whites, what an imbecile.

So far everyone from the Asians the negroes and the meds have posted guys with prime blonde sloots. Even russian sub6 hoodlums have been posted with hotter chicks. All the nordic/anglo worshippers have posted them with sub 5s  :giggle: Anglos are top tier for sure but I like them for a different sort of look, but to pretend they have more sex appeal than meds just lol.

http://************/uploads/imgur/UB8wfuM.jpg

http://************/uploads/imgur/dYc0oIp.jpg

Cope more