Measured my average FWHR with five images

Weaselface

Coper
1.75, 1.78, 1.66, 1.62, 1.56. Former two are "objective" measurements for morphing purposes using main smartphone camera at a modest distance. Middle measurement at arm distance with frontal camera. Latter two measurements at arm distance, which seems to subhume me.

View attachment 6

View attachment 7

Also measured an old professionally taken child-picture, whereof I obtained a corresponding FWHR of 1.68. I am smiling by draping the upper lip over the teeth, however, which worsens the ratio by stretching the philtrum.

View attachment 5

An (adult) average of 1.67. Quite subhuman, but what do we learn? Avoid closeups on any and all photos for maximum halo?

Weaselface

Coper
heilsa said:
dude i would be more concerned about dat philtrum and your checkbones
lmao get a look at THIS midface deficiency
View attachment 9

Westphal said:
Glabella to vermillion?
I aimed for middle of the eyebrows to the very top of my lip, going even further - which you might be supposed to do - I realize now would subhume me even further.

Blond

Coper
Oldcels
AFAIK fWHR correlates with testosterone and so do low set brows.  Thin upperlip <->long philtrum are masculine too, but they lower the fWHR :/ It's flawed.

Westphal said:
Blond said:
AFAIK fWHR correlates with testosterone and so do low set brows.  Thin upperlip <->long philtrum are masculine too, but they lower the fWHR :/ It's flawed.

Long Philtrum isn't masculine. It's just a cope of philtrumcels.

It looks kinda mature bc the older you become the longer it gets.

lono

Banned
madmaxmandem said:
Blond said:
Midbrow to upperlip. That's how it's done.
Yeah but people have brows that are further or closer to the eyes.

Don't you think mid-brow would distort it a bit?

Consider:

vs

That's the point of fWHR. if you have lower brows you naturally have a higher fWHR. That's why people lower their brows when they get angry. To scrunch up their midface.
[hr]
madmaxmandem said:
Blond said:
Midbrow to upperlip. That's how it's done.
Yeah but people have brows that are further or closer to the eyes.

Don't you think mid-brow would distort it a bit?

Consider:

vs

That's the point of fWHR. if you have lower brows you naturally have a higher fWHR. That's why people lower their brows when they get angry. To scrunch up their midface.