• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Meanwhile in Brazil

OctopuS

Regular

[font=Montserrat,]Half-Alive Joker Fails to Laugh at Tormenting Jokesters[/font]

[font=Montserrat,][font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif]In Brazil, a tied up man is half-alive judging by his lack at sense of humor. He is also, sliced and jousted by sharp knives. When filming begins, all five toes on right foot have cut loose.[/font]
[/font]

[font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif]Translation:[/font]

[font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif]girl says: – “This is what do to to them jackasses.”
girl says: – “Chris’s posse.”
guy says: – “Let’s give him a chelsea smile.”
girl says: – “Do you wanna look like the Joker?”
girl says: – “Asshole…”
victim says: – “Please, is it over?”
victim says: – “If you wanna kill me, just do it already, get it over with.”
guy says: – “Place your foot down there.”
guy says: – “Get the 38.”
victim says: – “yeah, the 38 please.”
girl says: – “(laughing) he wants to be shot, how cute.”
girl says: – “sorry but you’re gonna die by the knife, buddy, cuz you’re a jackass.”
victim says: – “I didn’t do anything like this (what you’re accusing me of), I haven’t raped anybody from my family, eventually you’ll learn that I’m innocent.”
guy says: – “We solve our problems by the blade here.”
guy says: – “This is what we represent: Joker’s posse, you know?”
victim says: – “I can’t take it anymore.”
camera cuts to the next scene
girl says: – “This is the Joker’s posse.”
guy says: – “Look at this pussy’s thumb.“ (and make him swallow his own thumb)
guy says: – “Eat it up, asshole, this is Joker’s favela.”
victim says: – “Mr. Joker, please!”
There are some conversations in the background in which one of them starts to brag about chopping some random girl’s hand off at the very same spot they’re in at the same time the victim keeps begging to Joker to spare him. Then they get angry because the victim was not supposed to bring up Joker’s name letting everyone know that he had his part in the whole action.
guy say: – “Who did you say? Who?”
victim says: – “Let me breath.”
victim says: – “I didn’t do anything, please, please!”
guy says: – “You’re such a jackass!”
guy says: – “Get some water, throw some water on him so he won’t die instantly.”
girl says: – “Nah, he’ll die alright.”
girl says: – “That’s the asshole who’s doing creepy stuff here in the favela.”
girl says: – “Did you chop his finger off? (laughs) Cebolinha you’re such a badass.”
[/font]

In Brazil, they never fail to deliver.

Deliciadecu

Rotter
Didn't watch, but those things happen mostly on favelas or places nearby. Just don't use drugs and you'll be mostly "safe"

Bhunnah

Megastar
Deliciadecu said:
Didn't watch, but those things happen mostly on favelas or places nearby. Just don't use drugs and you'll be mostly "safe"
:fingerwave:

zombie

Rotting until the day I am actually dead
Rotters
PasViril said:

JFL at low rates in the middle east.

They only consider drug related murders in this shit.

Deliciadecu said:

Bullshit, you can still get murdered because some thug wants your money or even your bike.

TheMewingBBC

He/That nigga
Staff member
Super Moderator
PasViril said:

Lol at Nigeria being lower than Canada. Majority of the crimes there are usually theft, robbery, kidnapping for ransom and Islamic terrorist attacks. Murder/homicide there is taking super serious, if caught they will torture the fuck out of you medieval style then have the family of the victim slowly kill you

Deliciadecu

Rotter
idk444 said:
PasViril said:

the lighter the color the more low t the country is

:clap:

:banderas:

zombie said:

Deliciadecu said:

Bullshit, you can still get murdered because some thug wants your money or even your bike.

Being killed, yes. Tortured, pretty rare.

TheMewingBBC

He/That nigga
Staff member
Super Moderator
Deliciadecu said:

U from Brazil?