me defending my race here has gotten me a bit amped by its music

allindaeyes

Banned
I personally never was a fan but its funny and hype worthy

(same guy as tunak tunak and slumdog millionaire )

allindaeyes

Banned
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]
[size=small][font=Tahoma, sans-serif] [/font]

[font=Tahoma, sans-serif] [/font]

[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]the one with the girl is proof of indian theory... LMFAO! Always mail order bride waiting[/font]

[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Also what do you guys rate the rockstar? Indian girls love him but he looks like shit without facial hair[/font]

How are you 'defending your culture' when you are appropriating ours, speaking English, and being a parasite?

That's what I thought.

In the first video the old white man who was the respected leader was obviously of a higher, whiter Aryan caste.

I've seen some Hindi movies and they are good gender archetypes, something almost lost in the West.  Very funny and whimsical how the male protagonists whip retorts at women and put them in their place or bravely seduce them.

It's sort of like natural grounding. 

Thai music is better because they were never conquered and throw tourists off hotel balconies, mercilessly. 

Now go back to the Indian subcontinent.

Shit

Incel
Master Baiter said:
How are you 'defending your culture' when you are appropriating ours, speaking English, and being a parasite?

> Appropriating
> Being conquered, colonized and told to act like whites.

Shit said:
Master Baiter said:

> Appropriating
> Being conquered, colonized and told to act like whites.

> Blame casting
> Being this weak-willed and lacking integrity

We will all get it eventually.  Try moralmaxing.

allindaeyes

Banned
Lol I am a mix of races... I can guarantee you when I get a gene test. I already speak and can write my language ok. I will learn it in shahmukhi ( arabic type script ) then I will learn persian which also was language of my people for quite some time. I am also going to learn french... I am a student of the world

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]In the first video the old white man who was the respected leader was obviously of a higher, whiter Aryan caste.[/font]
Retard. He is sikh background and punjabi. I am even lighter than him IRL, his skin is depigmented or smth cus hes old and Im still lighter... I dont care btw. I tan because my Original skin is a sickly feminine pale (low pren t). Sikhs and North Indians in general dont believe or celebrate castes. He  is actually a proud JATT btw, which are commonly either 2nd highest or 3rd highest caste... ( out of 4 )  Though most of North India doesnt care, or even take it... They are just JATTS. And I dont blame casting. It is accurate he is a punjabi sikh in the movie.. which are mostly JATTS. The movie is mainly set in Punjab, I am punjabi too btw and probably have some modern day kashmiri origins just in India ( from my research on my last name ), not to even speak of the invader blood I probably have

All of bollywood is dominated by Punjabis or other north indians ( which was just sikh empire aka punjab when british came )

Also I am accepting of other cultures and not a racist.. I am proud of Australian culture too which I have integrated and been raised in... Even the actors btw ( male and female lead ) are both punjabi origin and rejectors of caste system, in fact the guys dad is from exactly my area of Punjab.(His dad makes many good movies compared to him) Like most punjabis, they also have sikh elements despite being non practicing Hindus or cultists ( the guy ).

allindaeyes

Banned
Boyo said:
thanks for the new ads to my itunes

a new one u may like  :lol: look at the hqnp at around 1:05. they fucked up not dyeing his facial hair though looks too oldcel for this shit