• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Me bullying reddit normie with lookism lingo and driving him to insanity

Cocaine

Regular
Here he sperged out at me with a big essay wishing death on me and such, but unfortunately I bullied him into deleting his posts. The cringe was at a shitty normie comic book one liner he used. 

He comes back after like 2 hours and attempts to bully me for being incel (lol)

I was satisfied that I drove him to desperation and ignored this and then like 6 hours later I was still in his head and the motherfucker actually pm'd me

:cage: 
:goodfellas:

@"Unbeatable"

SuicideBomber

Megastar
Imagine being such a loser making 2 accounts on reddit, writing on them with each other and trying to prove that you have bullied someone successfully. Btw bullying for no reason is weak.

Cocaine

Regular
SuicideBomber said:
Imagine being such a loser making 2 accounts on reddit, writing on them with each other and trying to prove that you have bullied someone successfully. Btw bullying for no reason is weak.

lol at thinking I would bother doing that, I only posted this shit because @"Unbeatable" asked me to.

Wasn't for no reason, he said stuff like "I genuinely from the bottom of my heart wish you die" completely uncalled for.

retrudedmaxilla

Champion
SuicideBomber said:

cry for him more you abused dog.
you should honestly kill yourself, worst poster on these boards.

SuicideBomber

Megastar
Cocaine said:
SuicideBomber said:

lol at thinking I would bother doing that, I only posted this shit because @"Unbeatable" asked me to.

Wasn't for no reason, he said stuff like "I genuinely from the bottom of my heart wish you die" completely uncalled for.

Your lack of intelligence really Shows thru. tbh

retrudedmaxilla said:
SuicideBomber said:

Ye , iam not an overcompensating Tiny microdick virgin like you. Maybe i should really kill myself.  :sad:

retrudedmaxilla

Champion
SuicideBomber said:
Cocaine said:

retrudedmaxilla said:

Ye , iam not an overcompensating Tiny microdick virgin like you. Maybe i should really kill myself.  :sad:

LOL at you getting so mad from my effortless shitposts, I really do live rent free in your brain

SuicideBomber

Megastar
retrudedmaxilla said:
SuicideBomber said:

LOL at you getting so mad from my effortless shitposts, I really do live rent free in your brain

:coping:

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
 [img=480x202]

zombie

Rotting until the day I am actually dead
Rotters
He is scared you might shoot yourself on the head, that would make him feel bad

Cocaine

Regular
zombie said:
He is scared you might shoot yourself on the head, that would make him feel bad

i swear to god you have quickly risen to becoming the worst poster on this site. I either cringe or roll eyes at literally every one of your posts.