• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

me at 13 vs me at 18 (pics)

Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
0
Reputation
8
this is y you should be blackpilled from the moment you leave your mothers womb.......



braces and extractions did this to me. BLAH
 

qazz

Regular
Joined
May 22, 2019
Messages
1,193
Reputation
2
you look what you should have looked like judging from your childhood pics. fuck off with that crying man
:cope2:
 

Unbeatable

Regular
Joined
Apr 21, 2019
Messages
2,486
Reputation
6
You were always a bugeyed subhuman

If anything you slightly improved. Stop blaming it on ortho, you subhuman, its your eye area hairline schoolshooter pheno and lack of bones
 

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
Joined
Jan 2, 2016
Messages
28,877
Reputation
14,136
what is your racial heritage OP?
 

Zygos4Life

Joke
Joined
Feb 20, 2019
Messages
417
Reputation
10
wannagotoheaven said:
this is y you should be blackpilled from the moment you leave your mothers womb.......



braces and extractions did this to me. BLAH
Shit ipd but still decent somehow
 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #7
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
0
Reputation
8
qazz said:
you look what you should have looked like judging from your childhood pics. fuck off with that crying man
:cope2:

my whites have increased


Josh said:
what is your racial heritage OP?

fuck knows. english, scottish, irish, germany. European 100%. low class tho.
 

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
Joined
Jan 2, 2016
Messages
28,877
Reputation
14,136
wannagotoheaven said:
qazz said:
you look what you should have looked like judging from your childhood pics. fuck off with that crying man
:cope2:

my whites have increased


Josh said:
what is your racial heritage OP?

fuck knows. english, scottish, irish, germany. European 100%. low class tho.


you look very urdu to me
 
Top