Me and TheTrews were born in the wrong time

Gandharva

Banned
He loves White women.....he can fuck alot of brown women but he doesnt want them..he is true to his desires..he cant lie to himself...but the women he loves love his opponments..so hed be affronting his dignity anytime by dating a beautiful WW

I love Ethnik women..Black,Mulatto,Southeastasian,Malagasay etc you name it..I like exotic females but its the polish and white women that would be on my side all things equal even though I find 99% of White women bland as fuck..the two hottest White women I can think of.....Brooke Shields and Sylvia saint look bland as fuck...the latter even looks ugly when she dyes her hair brown or orange....and these are the creme de la creme of white females....when I fucked that blonde brooke shields doppelganger prostitute  it was boring on both accounts.I condomfucked(wich isnt real fucking imo) the hottest white woman alive  but I enjoyed uglier asian sloots much more lmao  let alone the average white woman outside..not saying they are ugly just not my cup of tea

I really wish our women didnt divide us like this Trews..white women for white men..ethnic women for ethnic men..hell we could even sit down and have a beer and BBQ once our sexual rivalries and competitions are put to a side.

sadly that will never happen in this world.

Copenhagen

Slayer
sadly that will never happen in this world.

It probably would be possible if white people were gone. Just saying. All of this hatred is manufactured by Nerdic and Anglo cucks.

Gandharva

Banned
LostTuna said:
make up your fucking mind. u were hardcore worshipping nerdic blonde women on sluthate just lol

I was promoting tanned blondes because of the dignity aspect of promoting women that worship my opponments.I explained it on sluthate  .  Tanned Blondes are the only mildly goodlooking white women to me.they look ''vrolijk''(I dont know what the english word for that is )  .

I will support women that support my race.and thats Nerdic women  .