Saiyan said:
So few weeks ago I have been contacted by user aliceandorange claiming she is Alice Haines, writer for New York Magazine. She asked me about my experiences with with Dr Eppley during my surgery but I simply shrugged it off thinking it’s catfish.

Today out of curiosity i’ve been been looking through my old pms and decided to google her name. So it turns out she actually is a writer for NY Magazine and her newest article, How Many Bones Would You Break To Get Laid has just been published.

http://nymag.com/magazine/toc/2019-05-27.html

The article needs to be read fully but in short, it mentions users here having plastic surgery, ER, Barry Eppley’s celebrity status on lookism (she even interviews him), my surgery with Eppley, morphs of users here and a lot more.

Users mentioned:

@Truth4lie
@"Invisible" 
@"LegendOfBrickTamland" 
@"Post Singularity Virgin" 

Only part about me:

Holy fuck, people actually send pictures of me to Eppley?

:cage: 

I want my cut  :rage: :rage: :rage:
As a guy who discovered lookism in general just in the transition era between restricted spreading and mainstream, i notice and been saying this lately: inceldom is about to get mainstream. I think most ppl actually acknowledges that looks can change ppls lifes, but mixed w/ some bluepill beliefs. What can change from now? Crescent amount of men trying to looksmax, or just some attention from media, ppl in general thinking guys here are weirdos and subsequently fading into obvilion. Nice.

PolyandrousGynocrat said:
Inb4 incel uprising, mass ER epidemic, wahmin becoming chattel.
Please, the idea of inceldom going mainstream scares me, srs. Imagine this, would be nightmare-like, one of the worst. Lookism is something that in it's nature is for a few. Blackpill was easy for me to swallow, but mainstreampill is one that i can't.

GigantorMaxxer said:
Saiyan said:
So few weeks ago I have been contacted by user aliceandorange claiming she is Alice Haines, writer for New York Magazine. She asked me about my experiences with with Dr Eppley during my surgery but I simply shrugged it off thinking it’s catfish.

Today out of curiosity i’ve been been looking through my old pms and decided to google her name. So it turns out she actually is a writer for NY Magazine and her newest article, How Many Bones Would You Break To Get Laid has just been published.

The article needs to be read fully but in short, it mentions users here having plastic surgery, ER, Barry Eppley’s celebrity status on lookism (she even interviews him), my surgery with Eppley, morphs of users here and a lot more.

Users mentioned:

@Truth4lie
@"Invisible" 
@"LegendOfBrickTamland" 

Only part about me:

As a guy who discovered lookism in general just in the transition era between restricted spreading and mainstream, i notice and been saying this lately: inceldom is about to get mainstream. I think most ppl actually acknowledges that looks can change ppls lifes, but mixed w/ some bluepill beliefs. What can change from now? Crescent amount of men trying to looksmax, or just some attention from media, ppl in general thinking guys here are weirdos and subsequently fading into obvilion. Nice.
all self improvement is born from evolutionary instinct to acquire resources and to reproduce. for centuries, people have championed education, hard work, fostering interests, building character, taking on trades as means to do just this. but when it come to looks suddenly people have this wishy washy approach "oh just cut your hair" "oh it doesn't matter, just have personality"

what incelism and the blackpill going mainstream does is legitimize looksmaxing as another avenue in for upward mobility aka "ascension"

cleanliness is next to godliness, so says rudimentary conventional wisdom. in a few decades, there will be sayings such as "mewing is godly behavior" "to mew is to be god"

GigantorMaxxer said:
PolyandrousGynocrat said:
Inb4 incel uprising, mass ER epidemic, wahmin becoming chattel.
Please, the idea of inceldom going mainstream scares me, srs. Imagine this, would be nightmare-like, one of the worst. Lookism is something that in it's nature is for a few. Blackpill was easy for me to swallow, but mainstreampill is one that i can't.
Oh it's happening, boyo. U can hope against hope that the sun don't do down tonght, but that won't make it any less inevitable.
[hr]
:glasses: :crying:

Surgerymax

confirmed surgeon
Saiyan said:

Users mentioned:

@Truth4lie
@"Invisible" 
@"LegendOfBrickTamland" 

Only part about me:

I'm not sure if this is good or bad for opening peoples minds to surgery. On one hand it reminds people surgery is an option but on the other it associates it with incels and most normal people don't like to think of themselves as incels, even if they are.

I got my face altered more dramatically than those shitty old cars on Pimp My Ride. And it fucking worked. Because my decisions are always sound

Post her pictures of Crisick and other members

Irony her chad would be called incel here as well as most people she knows

ITs easier to call this forum incel, its natural normie cope, to no see tons of slayers posting here and their bragging

Amnesia at least holds his own in some bathroom selfie vs an airbrushed studio picture for a magazine cover of a professional male model and says he can't get an above average looking girl.............

:nonono:

SurgerySoon

Got Custom Implants
@Amnesia Damn dude, are you seriously not getting any attention from girls of above-average attractiveness? I don't think any combination of surgeries could ever make me as GL as you, so if you're struggling then I guess the rest of us truly are fucked beyond all hope. 

Just curious, how old are you?

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude

Leans

Gigachad
That article is tldr

No one will read a novel about incels

weirdassguy

Normie
@"Amnesia" if you aren't a larp then 

:cage2:

you should be able to literally get 90% of women under age 50 to at least fuck you, if you can only get average women at best then you must be INSANELY aspie, like barely functional tier

weirdassguy said:
@"Amnesia" if you aren't a larp then 

:cage2:

you should be able to literally get 90% of women under age 50 to at least fuck you, if you can only get average women at best then you must be INSANELY aspie, like barely functional tier
nah he's a hyper nt football playing jock