highT

Normie
JboiReturns said:
ForgotMyName said:
This observation might be a bit autistic, but the guy on the cover knowing what a Chad is makes him by definition not a Chad.

:popcorn:
[hr]
I've seen more skull volume on a capuchin monkey.

These narrow clavicle faggots couldn't slay if their lives depended on it.
:autism:

Limp_armdick

Slayer
That bitch is weird as hell. Anyone who’s fascinated enough by us to sit down and write an entire article scares me more than anyone on this site. Like Jesus Christ the fucks wrong with you

:what:

[font=MillerText, Georgia, serif]Women with babies ignited anger, too. “Every time I pass by a pram, it fills me with disgust to know that she has ruined her body and chose to reproduce with another guy,” he wrote. Other users responded with gifs: angry WWE faces, a cackling Nic Cage.[/font]
:cage:

CoffeeAndTV

(Y F) = (F (Y F))
SurgerySoon said:
Damn, wish they'd interviewed me for the article.
:stare:

You what, mate? Are you serious? Don't you care about your privacy, my friend. I also wondered why she didn't mention you in the article, you're good material.

poontang

verified shemale 💘
Shitposters
I like how they made chad an ethnik

Can't the jews just give it a rest for one day?

badhairline

Slayer
Also in another article, the author, who is a woman said she had to go to therapy because she was overwhelmed with all the misogny from reading all the stuff online and interviewing countless incels.

badhairline said:
Also in another article, the author, who is a woman said she had to go to therapy because she was overwhelmed with all the misogny from reading all the stuff online and interviewing countless incels.

just lol at foids' lack of sentience and weak constitutions

elmoggerino

Gigachad
badhairline said:
:niro:

OldRooster

Gigachad
badhairline said:
Need link for this claim.

TakaRyo

Coper
She talked to me too, but it was interesting that the moderate users' perspectives here weren't included

TakaRyo

Coper
PolyandrousGynocrat said:
TakaRyo said:
She talked to me too, but it was interesting that the moderate users' perspectives here weren't included
SIX FOOT TWO. ONE HUNDRED AND TWO POUNDS.
who the fuark edited my sig

badhairline said:
lol@ her Chad
just checked your sig's insta: lol @ the cope

badhairline said:
Probably after I called her a dumb bitch and fake journalist through PM's when she asked me for an interview.