Me @ 16yo (scouted at this age)

redpiller

Incel
AMOG said:
redpiller said:
 he was like 17 years old back then, he would spam the entire forum with threads it was insane, it was like that asian nutjob tyger spaming 24/7, he would post his face and then go on ramblings about how he was good looking, then the next day he would go on saying how he looks like shit and he would never slay :mile:
SR is a legit nutjob.  All of his posts are basically an offshoot of BFM's Dogtino's Shitface's crazy ramblings.  A little different but in some way a manner of battling his inner-demons before he is true to himself.  I am almost positive this is just crazy-sporadic-attention whoring/insecurities until he eventually comes out of the closet as a homosexual. 

SR definitely was a big part of ruining PUAhate.  Fag was shitposting maybe 100 threads a day.  Now, he has come to destroy this place before its taken flight.

Congratulations on maturing the past few years............from a girl into a woman.

i think he was hilarious sometimes, beside all the spam and stupid postings he crafted a pretty entertaining (sometimes ) persona in the site. his gifs of him moving his face left and right are pretty funny. i remember he would have endless ramblings when someone criticized his looks but then the next day he would ask for advice and draw lines on his face to try to know what he would need to improve. he would go from feelin great to feelin like he lacked masculinity. honestly it got so ridiculous taht to a point he entered in my "this guy is just a great troll and the fact everyone is mad proves it" list lol. but actaully the fact he posted real pics timestamped and even his real name got leaked and the instagram of his sister i think as well and it got confirmed he was a real person... that then makes me think this guy is a bit of a nutjob about it. its like mistyboy i remember i used to believe he couldnt be real when he said all those things about looks but it seems he has been obsesed with looks all his life and trying to improve looks for 30 + years before approaching a girl lol its crazy.
vertu on the other hand even if he has posted pics i still believe he is a huge troll and dont even fully believe those pics are him.
i think the true mega trolls that are laughin at everyone gettin mad would never post anything about them for example, WhyAlwaysMe was a super hilarious poster and he never leaked a single bit of info about him and everyone hated him because of that lol they would just make up shit to try to attack him
jegern was another troll but way less funny, he was alwas so fucking serious about everything
as you see i have visited these forums a lot and have fond memories of a lots of people, it was a lot of fun and a very unique comunity like when 4chan was new

redpiller

Incel
Severe Retard said:
redpiller said:
AMOG said:
SR is a legit nutjob.  All of his posts are basically an offshoot of BFM's Dogtino's Shitface's crazy ramblings.  A little different but in some way a manner of battling his inner-demons before he is true to himself.  I am almost positive this is just crazy-sporadic-attention whoring/insecurities until he eventually comes out of the closet as a homosexual. 

SR definitely was a big part of ruining PUAhate.  Fag was shitposting maybe 100 threads a day.  Now, he has come to destroy this place before its taken flight.

Congratulations on maturing the past few years............from a girl into a woman.

i think he was hilarious sometimes, beside all the spam and stupid postings he crafted a pretty entertaining (sometimes ) persona in the site. his gifs of him moving his face left and right are pretty funny. i remember he would have endless ramblings when someone criticized his looks but then the next day he would ask for advice and draw lines on his face to try to know what he would need to improve. he would go from feelin great to feelin like he lacked masculinity. honestly it got so ridiculous taht to a point he entered in my "this guy is just a great troll and the fact everyone is mad proves it" list lol. but actaully the fact he posted real pics timestamped and even his real name got leaked and the instagram of his sister i think as well and it got confirmed he was a real person... that then makes me think this guy is a bit of a nutjob about it. its like mistyboy i remember i used to believe he couldnt be real when he said all those things about looks but it seems he has been obsesed with looks all his life and trying to improve looks for 30 + years before approaching a girl lol its crazy.
vertu on the other hand even if he has posted pics i still believe he is a huge troll and dont even fully believe those pics are him.
i think the true mega trolls that are laughin at everyone gettin mad would never post anything about them for example, WhyAlwaysMe was a super hilarious poster and he never leaked a single bit of info about him and everyone hated him because of that lol they would just make up shit to try to attack him
jegern was another troll but way less funny, he was alwas so fucking serious about everything
as you see i have visited these forums a lot and have fond memories of a lots of people, it was a lot of fun and a very unique comunity like when 4chan was new
hi wam
not wam lol :mile:
i wish i knew who wam is here or if he is here at all, he was one my fav posters. its funny how everytime you highlight a poster you liked you get accused of being said poster lol

Sociopath1983

Normie
Wam is a mod here actually. He can now add that to resume along with failed bisexual turned bro scientist and now a lover of thick ethnic women.

driftwood

Incel
Ethnicity def hurts him

His face doesn't have any real disharmony but I wouldnt want to wake up tomorrow looking like him.

Can you envision a universe where this girl cheats on this guy with him?