If you are such a winner why the fuck do you even bother posting? I know former classmate who's close to his first million euro in cash, I bumped into him a few times and he looks past me, that's what successful people do ignore everybody beneath them, hence your posting is a clear proof you are a loser and faggot and everything you say has to be divided by 5 at least.

Severe Retard said:
Once again aspies linking winning with modelling

it's nothing to admire and this is just a honest post on why you fucking inbred

this is exactly what malignant narcissism looks like

allindaeyes

Banned
yea they can see potential though ur right 90% of MMs arent good looking but unique. Its mainly baby fat in that pic. without it u would look good then

allindaeyes said:
yea they can see potential though ur right 90% of MMs arent good looking but unique. Its mainly baby fat in that pic. without it u would look good then
highly doubt it this guy is dinaric as hell, know a guy who got his phenotype became 36 this year and is still a fucking virgin tries to get attention on fb on motorcycles he doesn't even own nor can he ride them

the only reason op was scouted it's because his parents paid for it or knew somebody at the agency but they didn't tell him so his ego will not be crushed

allindaeyes

Banned
slayer of forums said:
allindaeyes said:
highly doubt it this jewboi dinaric as hell, know a guy who got his phenotype became 36 this year and is still a fucking virgin tries to get attention on fb on motorcycles he doesn't even own nor can he ride them

the only reason op was scouted it's because his parents paid for it or knew somebody at the agency but they didn't tell him so his ego will not be crushed
lol u cant be serious, he can get laid and probably has but I feel like he has MAJOR self hate(actually i dont get it he seems to be self loathing and NPD), NPD, BDD, among other things

allindaeyes said:
lol u cant be serious, he can get laid and probably has but I feel like he has MAJOR self hate, NPD, BDD, among other things
are you talking about op or the romanian dude that looks like him?

allindaeyes

Banned
slayer of forums said:
allindaeyes said:
lol u cant be serious, he can get laid and probably has but I feel like he has MAJOR self hate, NPD, BDD, among other things
the romanian model that looks like him is a much uglier version he is like a 4/10 op is a 8 but has pretty boy and not all around attractive look

Severe Retard said:
Not true I was scouted again a year later by the owner of a well known agency in miami and the owner happens to know my dad but it had nothing to do with him doing it for my family he called me personally on my phone and asked if i wanted to take photos with his agency and possibly model and I said no..
you are severely retarded buddy boy

Severe Retard said:
allindaeyes said:
slayer of forums said:
the romanian model that looks like him is a much uglier version he is like a 4/10 op is a 8 but has pretty boy and not all around attractive look
which romanian model?
not narcissistic at all, absolutely not, just fucking lol
[hr]
allindaeyes said:
slayer of forums said:
allindaeyes said:
the dude I was speaking the 36 year old virgin with his face, isn't a model he was in my larger social circle years ago

good to know there are models too

allindaeyes

Banned
slayer of forums said:
Severe Retard said:
allindaeyes said:
which romanian model?
not narcissistic at all, absolutely not, just fucking lol
[hr]
allindaeyes said:
slayer of forums said:
the dude I was speaking the 36 year old virgin with his face, isn't a model he was in my larger social circle years ago

good to know there are models too
oh i didnt know who u are talking about but there is a MM twink that is euro, i thought he was romanian but wasnt sure and looks like him

Severe Retard said:
:mrgreen: U brought it up
I'd like to tell you to suck my dick and lick on my balls, but you are faggot and that means you actually would enjoy it
[hr]
allindaeyes said:
oh i didnt know who u are talking about but there is a MM twink that is euro, i thought he was romanian but wasnt sure and looks like him
lemme see his phaice

allindaeyes

Banned
slayer of forums said:
Severe Retard said:
:mrgreen: U brought it up
I'd like to tell you to suck my dick and lick on my balls, but you are faggot and that means you actually would enjoy it
[hr]
allindaeyes said:
lemme see his phaice
i forget his name SR himself postd him in shoutbox a day or two ago

scar_face40

Coper
A couple of things:

In that pic, you are good looking. Especially for such a young age.

There seems to be a split with the types of people that get scouted for modelling. One group would be the objectively attractive people, and the others are people with hollow cheeks and height, no matter how peculiar they look. There were 2 agencies that wanted me to model a while back, seemingly solely because of my cheekbones (I guess photoshop can fix the other crap and flaws)

Get off your high horse, everyone knows you're attractive.

cats

Cuck
u look like the average arab jew, not even mm material

cats

Cuck
Severe Retard said:
cats said:
u look like the average arab jew, not even mm material
Exactly even to the average joe I look bad which is why the fact i was scouted is weird... its just proof that MM's are NOTHING

it's a big fairytale made up by the closet homos on this site that want to dress up and look pretty
generic jocks is everything

redpiller

Incel
slayer of forums said:
If you are such a winner why the fuck do you even bother posting? I know former classmate who's close to his first million euro in cash, I bumped into him a few times and he looks past me, that's what successful people do ignore everybody beneath them, hence your posting is a clear proof you are a loser and faggot and everything you say has to be divided by 5 at least.
theres a lot of good looking weird people out there, this guy is no different... if I looked like him i wouldnt spend so much time here, this guy had tons of posts back in puah i remember he came rather late at the site befire it closed because of ER and he racked like 5000 posts, 5000. how amazing is that? in a mather of months, and he was like 17 years old back then, he would spam the entire forum with threads it was insane, it was like that asian nutjob tyger spaming 24/7, he would post his face and then go on ramblings about how he was good looking, then the next day he would go on saying how he looks like shit and he would never slay :mile:
what a crazy individual, not one of my favorite posters but i have some good memories of his postings, i am happy to see some of the very old members comin back, vertu didnt barely post lather and this looks like 2012 again he is on fire :lol:

A

AMOG

redpiller said:
 he was like 17 years old back then, he would spam the entire forum with threads it was insane, it was like that asian nutjob tyger spaming 24/7, he would post his face and then go on ramblings about how he was good looking, then the next day he would go on saying how he looks like shit and he would never slay :mile:
SR is a legit nutjob.  All of his posts are basically an offshoot of BFM's Dogtino's Shitface's crazy ramblings.  A little different but in some way a manner of battling his inner-demons before he is true to himself.  I am almost positive this is just crazy-sporadic-attention whoring/insecurities until he eventually comes out of the closet as a homosexual. 

SR definitely was a big part of ruining PUAhate.  Fag was shitposting maybe 100 threads a day.  Now, he has come to destroy this place before its taken flight.

Congratulations on maturing the past few years............from a girl into a woman.