• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

May KEK strike me down if I'm lying

AMIRIGHT?

• Yeah basically, el oh el

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DONkek

Rotter
aspiedotnet said:
DONkek said:
OP is good looking but far from CHAD

also he has a very tryhard look in his photos very non-NT

:cage2: 

that's the most relaxed with zero frauding going on

tryhard /= fruading

You look like someone handed you a piece of paper while you are holding a big black dildo in your off hand and they said "pretend like I am about to take a mugshot" then as they started moving the camera they quickly said "actually pretend I am taking a male modeling headshot" and they got the pic right as your brain was processing it in between the two posses, with you still trying to comprehend why you are holding the huge black cock.

aghori

Joke
he fcking mogs u... get in on ur brain DONkey ur ugly stop posting it ok black guy...?

DONkek

Rotter
disabled people cannot mog I have all parts of my ear intact

stop defending this human pitbull and answer the fucking poll, I want your clicks not typing incels

aghori

Joke
DONkek said:

stop defending this human pitbull and answer the fucking poll, I want your clicks not typing incels

sir ur incel urrrself... prrobably uglier on moost guys here... what u talking about ok...? u have ill on ur brain...? ur brain don t worrk...? ur fcking retarderd...

DONkek

Rotter
aghori said:
DONkek said:

sir ur incel urrrself... prrobably uglier on moost guys here... what u talking about ok...? u have ill on ur brain...? ur brain don t worrk...? ur fcking retarderd...

post a  pic of me then u don't even know what I look like obviously

aghori

Joke
DONkek said:
aghori said:

ur the black gay i m myself see u on when i m myself search ur name on lookism...

DONkek

Rotter
aghori said:
DONkek said:

ur the black gay i m myself see u on when i m myself search ur name on lookism...

yes me making a face is an accurate gauge of my looks

I forgot uglycels can't fathom uploading non cherrypicked pictures of themselves to a website,now go put on your makeup sweetie.