Masturbation & Sex and Giving Up Your Life Force Energy

After a week of no sex I had sex two nights ago and I was maintaining my lifestyle but I had NO ENERGY the days after that. I was wondering why I am so weak and lazy.

Having unprotected sex is one of the worst things a male can do with a woman...
Its not about stds, or getting her pregnant its about losing your life force energy.
What gives you masculine characteristics, what allows you to live longer and healthier, what makes you a man?

Testosterone. This topic is nothing new to everyone here, but heres my take on why having unprotected sex and licking her snatch is a bad idea.

Let me explain. Our dinks are literally a sponge. Blood fills spongey tissue when youre aroused leaving your cawk hard, erect and veiney.
Your veins balloon up when erect, think about how much blood is circulating in your cawk right now. Your open pores are ingesting any and every fluid imaginable, its even worse if youre licking with bare tongue or slurping your cum out of her birth hole. All those vaginal fluids and excretions are saturated with highly toxic doses of estrogens.

Your dink, hard, erect is pumping away, and absorbing all those estrogenic fluids DIRECTLY into your blood stream. Your dink is literally a sponge, soaking up and absorbing all that toxic ooze INTO your blood stream, because at this point your dink is nothing more than a blood filled baseball bat. If youre licking and sucking, youre ingesting it directly orally which is a double dose of test killer.

Afterwards, the man is left weak, frail, wanting more.. becoming attached to something thats only gonna give him temporary fullfillment. He has just lost all of his life force energy, and gave it to her.
If you nut in her, shes gonna absorb your testosterone from your ejaculate. Instead of holding it in and letting your own body absorb your own test, youre giving it TO HER. She becomes stronger, you become weaker.

dota2

Normie
Legit. Whores not only make man weak but also steal everything from him. Starting from money through time and life force.

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
Voyeursthetics said:
After a week of no sex I had sex two nights ago and I was maintaining my lifestyle but I had NO ENERGY the days after that. I was wondering why I am so weak and lazy.

poobear said:
Voyeursthetics said:

http://i.4cdn.org/r9k/1437805214493.gif[img]
[/quote]

I'm not autistic or foreveraloner I only come here to discuss looks and improve my own looks I am trying to reach perfection
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Ek3GwYD.jpg