• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Masturbation is worst than being bluepilled

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
12,243
Reputation
2,475
Masturbation (as an incel) takes away your inner manliness and masculinity, robbing u of ur sexual energy and raw brute aggression.
Not getting the minerals and juices lost through ejaculation replaced by the juices from a vagina makes ur mind and body crumble and become weak, soft, anxious, fearful, dumb, brain fog.
Incels fuck themselves over even more thru this vile practice. Women hate weak, anxious, soft men and this is what jerking off and porn does to u.
 

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
30,942
Reputation
3,742
Being weak, anxious, soft (i.e. not getting laid like most men) causes you get excessively masturbate. Not the other way around
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
12,243
Reputation
2,475
UglyNormalFag said:
Being weak, anxious, soft (i.e. not getting laid like most men) causes you get excessively masturbate. Not the other way around

I was never weak or anxious until I started mastubating. Before I always was calm, cool and have raw masculinity and stood up for myself. After jerking off and porn my whole life started to spiral downwards.
 

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
30,942
Reputation
3,742
zyzz007 said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Being weak, anxious, soft (i.e. not getting laid like most men) causes you get excessively masturbate. Not the other way around

I was never weak or anxious until I started mastubating. Before I always was calm, cool and have raw masculinity and stood up for myself. After jerking off and porn my whole life started to spiral downwards.

Lol you were just delaying the inevitable. Alpha high-T Chads masturbate too. How much did/do you jerk it?
 

Magnus

Champion
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
15,079
Reputation
37
zyzz007 said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Being weak, anxious, soft (i.e. not getting laid like most men) causes you get excessively masturbate. Not the other way around

I was never weak or anxious until I started mastubating. Before I always was calm, cool and have raw masculinity and stood up for myself. After jerking off and porn my whole life started to spiral downwards.

That's only if you do it too much
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
12,243
Reputation
2,475
UglyNormalFag said:
zyzz007 said:
I was never weak or anxious until I started mastubating. Before I always was calm, cool and have raw masculinity and stood up for myself. After jerking off and porn my whole life started to spiral downwards.

Lol you were just delaying the inevitable. Alpha high-T Chads masturbate too. How much did/do you jerk it?

Alpha High T chads also have girlfriends and fuck buddies and get sex regularly so they replace the important minerals and juices they lost from masturbation. If they were not getting sex, masturbation wud destroy their minds and souls.
A couple of times a day.
 

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
30,942
Reputation
3,742
zyzz007 said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Lol you were just delaying the inevitable. Alpha high-T Chads masturbate too. How much did/do you jerk it?

Alpha High T chads also have girlfriends and fuck buddies and get sex regularly so they replace the important minerals and juices they lost from masturbation. If they were not getting sex, masturbation wud destroy their minds and souls.
A couple of times a day.

Ejaculation causes zinc and magnesium loss either way. Sex just balances out your hormones 

And lol @ that poverty fapping. From September to January of this year I fapped probably 5-8 times a day no joke
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
12,243
Reputation
2,475
UglyNormalFag said:
zyzz007 said:
Alpha High T chads also have girlfriends and fuck buddies and get sex regularly so they replace the important minerals and juices they lost from masturbation. If they were not getting sex, masturbation wud destroy their minds and souls.
A couple of times a day.

Ejaculation causes zinc and magnesium loss either way. Sex just balances out your hormones 

And lol @ that poverty fapping. From September to January of this year I fapped probably 5-8 times a day no joke

U are a guy who gets women and sex so fapping will not affect u.
 

Magnus

Champion
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
15,079
Reputation
37
Why can't you just take zinc and magnesium supplements? 

:what:
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
12,243
Reputation
2,475
Magnus said:
Why can't you just take zinc and magnesium supplements? 

:what:

Its not just zinc and mg loss. U give ur mind and soul over to evil astral entities who suck and feed of ur virility and strength and their will suck ur masculinity and power out from u. No wonder incels are so weak and have SA, are afraid and aspie.
 

Magnus

Champion
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
15,079
Reputation
37
zyzz007 said:
Magnus said:
Why can't you just take zinc and magnesium supplements? 

:what:

Its not just zinc and mg loss. U give ur mind and soul over to evil astral entities who suck and feed of ur virility and strength and their will suck ur masculinity and power out from u. No wonder incels are so weak and have SA, are afraid and aspie.

Wtf am I reading 

:what:
 

SexGod

Joke
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
956
Reputation
4
I used to jack off for 2 hours everyday in high school

that will fuck with you

simple fap here and there is fine
 
Top