Masturbation Destroys My Soul

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
11,168
Reputation
1,101
Every time I do it, I just feel like all my masculinity and power is removed from me.
I become anxious and weak and soft and crazy.

Men were not made to live with sex and intimacy.
Masturbation and porn is to make compliant, weak slaves, doormats out of men.

Thats why my slayer friend is so strong and powerful without a single grey hair at
33. He never masturbates and is always fucking some girl.

Inceldom will literally destroy a male from the inside out.
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
11,168
Reputation
1,101
JasonGenova said:
Go Nofap

I havent mastrubated since yesterday
I cant last long, I tried, lasted 3 days, cud not take anymore.
NoFap is only for chads for can get sex easily.
 

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Joined
Jan 3, 2016
Messages
10,461
Reputation
322
No fap is the only way I can live, have no motivation to do anything without sexual desire, it motivates me to do everything I do. I feel like such worthless garbage after busting.
 

Mughal

Banned
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
1,450
Reputation
0
zyzz007 said:
JasonGenova said:
Go Nofap

I havent mastrubated since yesterday
I cant last long, I tried, lasted 3 days, cud not take anymore.
NoFap is only for chads for can get sex easily.
Went 60 days boyo.
 

JasonGenova

Coper
Joined
Jan 27, 2016
Messages
566
Reputation
1
Amnesia said:
No fap is the only way I can live, have no motivation to do anything without sexual desire, it motivates me to do everything I do. I feel like such worthless garbage after busting.
How many days u on?
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
11,168
Reputation
1,101
Mughal said:
zyzz007 said:
I cant last long, I tried, lasted 3 days, cud not take anymore.
NoFap is only for chads for can get sex easily.
Went 60 days boyo.
yeh but im sure u didnt become a slayer and u are still incel.
NoFap doest nothing for incels. It is only for hot guys who can get sex already.
 

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Joined
Jan 3, 2016
Messages
10,461
Reputation
322
JasonGenova said:
Amnesia said:
No fap is the only way I can live, have no motivation to do anything without sexual desire, it motivates me to do everything I do. I feel like such worthless garbage after busting.
How many days u on?
2 weeks, I have been able to cut my masturbation to one day a month, but on that day I jerk off like 5 times to get it all out of my system haha.
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
11,168
Reputation
1,101
I said:
Bro you can't even talk to girls at 27.  You're fucked.
I can talk but it never goes anywhere other than acquaintances.
[hr]
Manny said:
Indian lifestyle
U have the same fucking life Steve and ur white so speak for urself. At least I dont dwell in a basement.
 

lanklet

Coper
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
750
Reputation
1
I was a virgin until 20 and I never felt bad after masturbating, I did it once or twice a day for years and consistently enjoyed it

I have no idea what you guys are talking about when I read that it makes you feel like shit afterwards
 

FuckThis

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,881
Reputation
2
Lajit

The biggest issue for me is that i somehow get really fucked up idea in my head while doing it x)
 

Temoc

Coper
Joined
Oct 27, 2015
Messages
922
Reputation
0
lanklet said:
I was a virgin until 20 and I never felt bad after masturbating, I did it once or twice a day for years and consistently enjoyed it

I have no idea what you guys are talking about when I read that it makes you feel like shit afterwards
I felt bad when I was really young. After 15-16 I felt great.
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
11,168
Reputation
1,101
FuckThis said:
Lajit

The biggest issue for me is that i somehow get really fucked up idea in my head while doing it x)
I think u shud remove ur sig. Im sure a lot of incels have already fapped over it.
 

FuckThis

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,881
Reputation
2
zyzz007 said:
FuckThis said:
Lajit

The biggest issue for me is that i somehow get really fucked up idea in my head while doing it x)
I think u shud remove ur sig. Im sure a lot of incels have already fapped over it.
Fuck incels man

Worst scum to exist

I want to kill and torture incels
 
Top