Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Thinking_Machine said:
would probably watch gameplay with PSL commentary tbh it's certainly a niche
yeah pretty good idea right

im gonna give you reps for that one

poligen716

Incel
Redpilled: the reason most channels become popular is because of good content tied to an attractive personality. 

You are an ugly gook, therefore the likely hood of you gaining popularity is low. Good luck.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
poligen716 said:
Redpilled: the reason most channels become popular is because of good content tied to an attractive personality. 

You are an ugly gook, therefore the likely hood of you gaining popularity is low. Good luck.
i think a lot of women will watch the channel too

its hard to make a successful channel now without sex appeal

that said, ill still watch though

make sure you turn on text to speech for donations for extra lulz

poligen716

Incel
Masterfaggot said:
poligen716 said:

Dude you're the best example of a failing effect I know.

Objectively you are a decent person, though maybe a little delusional. I'm usually a decently polite human but your face bugs me so much that I harrass you.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
poligen716 said:
Masterfaggot said:

Objectively you are a decent person, though maybe a little delusional. I'm usually a decently polite human but your face bugs me so much that I harrass you.
thats great dude

poligen716

Incel
Masterfaggot said:
poligen716 said:

thats great dude
how do you cope with a legit facial deformity? srs you qualify for a lefort i bet. i can hear, in your voice, the struggle you experience moving air through your airway. you would qualify for health purposes and probably gain a couple points on the looks scale.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
poligen716 said:
Masterfaggot said:
thats great dude
how do you cope with a legit facial deformity? srs you qualify for a lefort i bet. i can hear, in your voice, the struggle you experience moving air through your airway. you would qualify for health purposes and probably gain a couple points on the looks scale.
i just dont see it as a big deal. i also dont "struggle" for air

asiancel

King of Chads
you need to lefort yourself asap. i really don't understand why someone of your means won't go through with it. it's not just aesthetic benefits, but functioninal and health benefits as well.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
asiancel said:
you need to lefort yourself asap. i really don't understand why someone of your means won't go through with it. it's not just aesthetic benefits, but functioninal and health benefits as well.
because i dont need one

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Cominghard said:
Don't know why you have so many haters MF

Yes you're "ugly" but you have quirky charisma

You can definitely get sex
i just dont have any feminine or semi-feminine features at all which is pretty much the basis for the rating scale here

i still like these two pictures as good ways of representing myself

i think i have a lot of haters because im basically the only target and i have money which makes me more of a target
being a target usually goes along with having money in more ways than one