feg

Chad
Joined
Jan 22, 2016
Messages
4,557
Reputation
0
lol I could do bench presses with him
 

Santeria

Normie
Joined
Dec 13, 2015
Messages
1,257
Reputation
0
Ryu said:
Hes only 5'7 so thats not bad.
if these facts are legit thats fucking absurd.




he doesnt look that skinny in his vids/pics but thats disgusting IRL
[hr]
MasterFaggot said:
This is what I look like so far



if youre 5'7 you dont look 108lbs...
 

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 10, 2015
Messages
6,457
Reputation
169
Santeria said:
Ryu said:
Hes only 5'7 so thats not bad.
if these facts are legit thats fucking absurd.




he doesnt look that skinny in his vids/pics but thats disgusting IRL
[hr]
MasterFaggot said:
This is what I look like so far



if youre 5'7 you dont look 108lbs...
no i dont now do i

i legit weigh 107-108 lbs on an empty stomach. will perhaps make a vid about it one day
 

chadimir

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
6,090
Reputation
16
MasterFaggot said:
Santeria said:
if these facts are legit thats fucking absurd.




he doesnt look that skinny in his vids/pics but thats disgusting IRL
[hr]

if youre 5'7 you dont look 108lbs...
no i dont now do i

i legit weigh 107-108 lbs on an empty stomach. will perhaps make a vid about it one day
how the fuck are you that light? you have low body fat but also extremely low muscle mass.. if you were smart you would be gymcelling 5x a week and drinking a ton of protein
 

Santeria

Normie
Joined
Dec 13, 2015
Messages
1,257
Reputation
0
cuckadoodledoo2 said:
MasterFaggot said:
no i dont now do i

i legit weigh 107-108 lbs on an empty stomach. will perhaps make a vid about it one day
Post your back i wanna see how u compare to me
jesus.

definition of a twink.

good news, you have small hips
 

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 10, 2015
Messages
6,457
Reputation
169
cuckadoodledoo2 said:
MasterFaggot said:
no i dont now do i

i legit weigh 107-108 lbs on an empty stomach. will perhaps make a vid about it one day
Post your back i wanna see how u compare to me
give me an hour, im not at my house, but in my shadowboxing vids you can see my back has a v shape
 

Santeria

Normie
Joined
Dec 13, 2015
Messages
1,257
Reputation
0
cuckadoodledoo2 said:
Santeria said:
jesus.

definition of a twink.

good news, you have small hips
Tru but i hope i grow more in frame
didnt see under 18.

goodluck, eat right and do some body weight exercises
 
// Infolinks