thanks

i replied to your post on the money is a cope thread as well

the thread i viewed in the video literally infuriated every cell in my body
[hr]
FireHaze said:
lol you went in on that hoe
she says shes 5 feet tall on her tumblr i later found out

i think she might be lying but it doesnt matter

her shortness is likely to produce incel-framed children, and strong possibility of having sub 6 inch penis size (which would be strongly possible regardless of her own size or height)

how many black men do you think have 9+ inch penises, who are at least slightly above average looking?

she is pretty much saying "only this very small tiny minority of men are what im interested in and thats that."

just LOL @ how a GL white man would be criticized so hard if he said he only liked 5'2 white women with exactly size H natural tits or above

just LOL @ how if a literal Brad Pitt look alike with better eyebrows, 24 years old, and taller and more muscular and heavier, moved in next to her and "she wouldnt be attracted to him"

just LOL

POS

Banned
she said the husband is only 5f10' too. not bad, but considering her height, there is not much hope for the offspring at being a decent height

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
POS said:
she said the husband is only 5f10' too. not bad, but considering her height, there is not much hope for the offspring at being a decent height
lol notice how all the questions she answers has a lot to do with penis size

she never says "6ft and above is what i want in a man"

she knows she will produce manlet size or midget-tier sized men

POS

Banned
MasterFaggot said:
POS said:

her cunt is going to be hanging down her knees by times shes 40 after stretching it for so many years with her 'daddy dick' lol (shes even playing with 9'' girthed dildos), you can already see her anus is in a constant state of pre-prolaps. her husband will end up leaving her for another shorty.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
POS said:
MasterFaggot said:

her cunt is going to be hanging down her knees by times shes 40 after stretching it for so many years with her 'daddy dick' lol. her husband will end up leaving her for another shorty.
true. i just have absolutely no respect for women who are attractive and abuse it by thinking they are too good for everyone else despite the fact that theyve accomplished nothing special, and the fact tons of women like her exist

she will learn her lesson in very uncomfortable way

but i will be there for her. to provide her a job cleaning diarrhea stains off toilets in the men's restrooms for $8.25 an hour at my hedge fund on Wall Street when she is down on her luck and her tumblr is no longer bringing in $500 a month

// Infolinks