Masterfaggot I rate your body.....

Manny

Incel
5/10 bro you need to get some of dat dere celltech.

Manny

Incel
MulattoFuck said:
He has good shoulder-waist ratio.  Has the frame to do some damage with some roids and proper diet
no he doesnt. You are a nigger I bet you have a better frame.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
True Romance said:
Imagine MasterFaggot with 2000 ng/dl of test coursing through his bloodstream

He'd be in jail in 2 days flat for grand larceny of soiled diapers

masterfaggot has plenty of T

Manny

Incel
MasterFaggot said:
True Romance said:
Imagine MasterFaggot with 2000 ng/dl of test coursing through his bloodstream

He'd be in jail in 2 days flat for grand larceny of soiled diapers

whooping 105 lbs dude wtf.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Manny said:
MasterFaggot said:

107lbs. stop saying 90 lbs or 100lbs ffs. these 7 lbs of muscle actually mean a lot. i dont think most posters here realize how much 7 or 8 lbs of lean muscle mass actually is since most probably just sit on their asses all day

if i got to 126 lbs which would be my cutoff point, id pretty much look like a pro featherweight boxer because i have no fat

if i were skinny fat, id prob be 126 lbs right now

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
True Romance said:
MasterFaggot said:

Do you gymcel regularly or is your body like that without training?
this is with no training except some pushups and bicep curls

i do eat foods with saturated fats but i focus on good carbs and proteins as my natural diet, but im not stupid. i know my body just doesnt gain fat due to genetics

i know youve said youre skinnyfat before, and all i have to say is you gotta do exercises that get your heartrate up and just sustain it for a while, and repeat this throughout the day as you feel is safe

do it like 2 days in a row and then rest a day or something. you probably already know this, but its the heartrate and sweating that burns fat

Manny

Incel
MasterFaggot said:
Manny said:
107lbs. stop saying 90 lbs or 100lbs ffs. these 7 lbs of muscle actually mean a lot. i dont think most posters here realize how much 7 or 8 lbs of lean muscle mass actually is since most probably just sit on their asses all day

if i got to 126 lbs which would be my cutoff point, id pretty much look like a pro featherweight boxer because i have no fat

no dude you need to get to like 165lbs. At 5'10 I need to be atleast 175 to look like I am not anorexic.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Manny said:
MasterFaggot said:

no dude you need to get to like 165lbs. At 5'10 I need to be atleast 175 to look like I am not anorexic.
when i got to 118lbs a long time ago, i felt like my veins and stuff were exposing too much vascularity. you can see in my pic that my veins pop out a decent amount. If i were to get to 128 lbs, theyd get even more vascular, and at that point, id be concerned

i forgot for a long time why i didnt continue to 128lbs, but i remembered it was because of this. this time, i will get to 126 but much more slowly and take my time so my body adjust to it more naturally

Manny

Incel
MasterFaggot said:
Manny said:
when i got to 118lbs a long time ago, i felt like my veins and stuff were exposing too much vascularity. you can see in my pic that my veins pop out a decent amount. If i were to get to 128 lbs, theyd get even more vascular, and at that point, id be concerned

i forgot for a long time why i didnt continue to 128lbs, but i remembered it was because of this. this time, i will get to 126 but much more slowly and take my time so my body adjust to it more naturally
dude thats too skinny. You are too deluded man. Put on some goddam weight and see how good your genes really are LOL.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Manny said:
MasterFaggot said:

dude thats too skinny. You are too deluded man. Put on some goddam weight and see how good your genes really are LOL.
lol muh gains