MasterFaggot does some more exercises

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Xander said:
Eat bro you literally have 10"'biceps
thats pretty generous tbh lol

they were prob 11.5 inch when i was lifting years ago at my peak. just a total guess but they didnt look that small anymore

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Ponglenis said:
You need to up your calories to make some gains brah.
i had to up to like 3000 calories a day to make gains back then, but this time i dont care

just looking for a few pounds of muscle and thats it so i will maintain my 1600/ day caloric intake for now

Lonoisagod

Incel
MasterFaggot said:
Ponglenis said:
You need to up your calories to make some gains brah.
i had to up to like 3000 calories a day to make gains back then, but this time i dont care

just looking for a few pounds of muscle and thats it so i will maintain my 1600/ day caloric intake for now
When you said "making gains back then with a 3000 caloric intake", how much of gains youve made at the time?
Because 1600 caloric intake for a small guy like you should suffice more than enough tbh to at least put on decent mass.
The only reason why you aren't making gains is simply because you are a small boned person, probably...jesus, your super narrowed skull still amogs the fuck out of your neck.
Your neck must be really, really small.

But you got few legit points with your video to be honest.

Least you're kind of redpilled overall and aware.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Lonoisagod said:
MasterFaggot said:

When you said "making gains back then with a 3000 caloric intake", how much of gains youve made at the time?
Because 1600 caloric intake for a small guy like you should suffice more than enough tbh to at least put on decent mass.
The only reason why you aren't making gains is simply because you are a small boned person, probably...jesus, your super narrowed skull still amogs the fuck out of your neck.

1600 (just a rough estimate) is what i need to maintain my weight

i need to go explosive (2500-3000) for the first 10 days to start to gain
then i go to 2500 after first 10 days and thats ebough to continue gaining

i gained 9lbs natural muscle mass in 3 months doing this, but it was 9lbs of mass that would help me in boxing so it was utilizavle

Skirrel

Coper
you've been here for a while, why havent you at least gained some newbie muscle gains yet?

Xander

Cuck
MasterFaggot said:
Lonoisagod said:

1600 (just a rough estimate) is what i need to maintain my weight

i need to go explosive (2500-3000) for the first 10 days to start to gain
then i go to 2500 after first 10 days and thats ebough to continue gaining

i gained 9lbs natural muscle mass in 3 months doing this, but it was 9lbs of mass that would help me in boxing so it was utilizavle
Eat 2500 calories a day and do ICF 5x5 in a real gym and enjoy your 16" guns by end of the year

Whitecel

Banned
Lol you're not gonna get bigger from eating a lot. Take this from a guy who ate 3000 calories a day and gained equal ratios of fat and muscle. First of all, you need to find your maintenance and go 500 above that, not 3k. AND SECOND AND MOST IMPORTANT

your gains will not last unless you permanently improve your T levels. I started out a weak ectomorph as well. I can 100% without a doubt say all my time at the gym was cope and useless until I started improving my T levels. After you take care of that, your body will actually make more muscle because that's what T does. Don't neglect your hormones, which judging from "I'm going to play counter strike" and your frame... are not that great.

T MAXING 2016

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Whitecel said:
Lol you're not gonna get bigger from eating a lot. Take this from a guy who ate 3000 calories a day and gained equal ratios of fat and muscle. First of all, you need to find your maintenance and go 500 above that, not 3k. AND SECOND AND MOST IMPORTANT

your gains will not last unless you permanently improve your T levels. I started out a weak ectomorph as well. I can 100% without a doubt say all my time at the gym was cope and useless until I started improving my T levels. After you take care of that, your body will actually make more muscle because that's what T does. Don't neglect your hormones, which judging from "I'm going to play counter strike" and your frame... are not that great.

T MAXING 2016
ive made  pretty solid gains before doing just that, and perhaps my caloric intake was a little less than even that so im pretty familiar with how to repeat it again

i used 25-35 lbs dumbbell weights and plenty of pulls ups wearing a heavy backpack

it took about 3 months of going back to normal 1600/day dieting and no exercise to lose most of my 10lbs in gains, but the maintenance i had to do if i really wanted to keep it up was like 10-15 min of working out a day prob