MasterFaggot denies a girl a ride in his Porsche

Mughal

Banned
Fuark, how are you not slaying? You seem perfectly normal.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
i shouldve driven her to walmart, and defecated into my pants as soon as i ignited the engine. would have kept windows up the whole time

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
ThereIsNoHope said:
Women, so strong and independent until they need to replace a tire.
Low inhib would have taken her carjack back into his car and then drive off with it

:jordan:

Did you guys see her as she walked up to the old people? Even they weren't willing to help lol

the blackknight revolution is coming i tell you

Koksal Baba

Incel
So how are you planning on dating girls now that you know they  will always date you for what you have and not your genetic worth?

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Koksal Baba said:
So how are you planning on dating girls now that you know they  will always date you for what you have and not your genetic worth?
the same way i dated them before i didnt really have anything (run face game)

Koksal Baba

Incel
MasterFaggot said:
Koksal Baba said:

Judging from your videos timeline, Id assume  you haven't touch a female for sometime now.
I know that you've gotten laid and shit from time to time ago, but was it all face, or just because they wanted to analyze what you had up your arsenal and were willing to sacrifice a bit of themselves just to see how much of potential beta provider you could have been?

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Koksal Baba said:
MasterFaggot said:

Judging from your videos timeline, Id assume  you haven't touch a female for sometime now.
I know that you've gotten laid and shit from time to time ago, but was it all face, or just because they wanted to analyze what you had up your arsenal and were willing to sacrifice a bit of themselves just to see how much of potential beta provider you could have been?
i dont think so because one of the girls came from a slightly rich family (doesnt need a beta provider)
[hr]
am i pretty yet said:
jason pls
im interested in you rating someone (female). will you be online an hour from now

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
MulattoFuck said:
Fuark cuz.  If I had a Porsche I'd be using it to run all kinds of gold digger game and just pump and dump them and delete their numbers afterwards.

When I drove my brother's lambo a few years back I felt like a legit God in that thing, girls were mirin hard
what model and year?

i have a girl id like you to rate btw