Massive white man silences hook-nosed arabcel

gogger

Slayer
[video=youtube]

At about 2:20

Just fucking lol disgusting little brown creature shuts up pretty quick once the white man enters the scene

legitimate alpha male behavior

Reflex

Lookism God
fucking mirin that arab guys facial hair and hairline fuck

Arab Al Pacino.
[hr]
Also the white guy was probably in the military, ex-military men LOVE to get involved into others peoples conflicts (no pun intended). Can't blame them though, most civilians, myself included, are cowards.

smellysocks

Gigachad
lol what a little rodent

they think being muslim is a good thing and that they are the chosen people, but they don't realize that every other religion thinks they're the chosen people too

Reflex said:
fucking mirin that arab guys facial hair and hairline fuck
Haven't you learned by now? Masculine traits like a low hairline and facial hair are rendered null and void when the occur on an ethnick.

The low forehead just makes him look like he has a small brain.

The hairiness just makes him look hairy like a monkey.

Damn he's taller than everyone there. No wonder these people are validation seeking hardcore when in western countries.

gogger

Slayer
Lol at how defensive the ethnics in this thread are

I like how OP cherrypicks one instance where a tiny ethnic guy gets amogged while there are millions of videos on liveleak/youtube of BBCs sucker punching and humiliating 'WASP chads' on a daily basis.  :giggle:

doppelganger

Slayer
Nambog2 Revengeance said:
Arab Al Pacino.
[hr]
Also the white guy was probably in the military, ex-military men LOVE to get involved into others peoples conflicts (no pun intended). Can't blame them though, most civilians, myself included, are cowards.