Masseter hypertrophy works well if you have high gonial

SexGod

Coper
High gonial usually means that your jawline is more oval than square

But in terms of masseter hypertrophy it makes your jaw wider without rounding it out because due to the gonial angle the masseter sits at a higher insertion point. With a low insertion point and square jaw it rounds out the face if you do it too much.

So id advise those with shit gonials to try it

OnTheRun

Slayer
imo chewing gives you the bloated/round look only if you don't have flared gonials. So chewing without flared gonials = useless...  that's my broscience.

dat feel

Lookism God
OnTheRun said:
imo chewing gives you the bloated/round look only if you don't have flared gonials. So chewing without flared gonials = useless...  that's my broscience.
that's even worse than no gonials

the best gonials are angular

OnTheRun

Slayer
dat feel said:
OnTheRun said:
that's even worse than no gonials

the best gonials are angular

that's what I meant, gonials that stick outwards. If you don't have angular gonials, chewing will make you look potato

SexGod

Coper
Falimcelling and I just press down hard on my jaw, clench and mew a lot. 

Its more a pump than anything, unless you do it for months but be wary of fatigue 

My point: If Cavill were to do it, it might look shit. It would start to round his jaw since its level with his chin 

But then look at a gay asian jawline or any feminine jawline, his insertion point appears higher because his jaw is rounded, so after surgery looks worse: