Masseter hypertrophy is INSANE

LongTimeAgo

Coper
Since injecting testosterone, my jaw has blown the fuck up (masseter hypertrophy). I have always had a wide jaw from my mother, but my jaw has still tended to look rounded and somewhat feminine due to underdeveloped masseters (probably below average natrual T). The testosterone shots have made my masseters get FAR bigger in the space of a few weeks. It makes my jaw look somehow more "manly", rather than juvenile. Another enormous change has been that it causes a shadow to be cast over my cheeks areas, which makes my entire lower third look more forward and projecting/masculine.

Just lol at the high inhibition autistic falimcel dipshits on this website. "Keeping chewing brahs!!!!" "Just one more box of gum and I'll be a slayer!!!!" Fucking pathetic, basically just facial gymcels. Either inject shit that actully changes your face or don't bother.

I'm not posting pics etc, I only have a budget laptop webcam, it will not be a very fair rendition of the change.

bobsaget5

Subhuman
whats your dosage? I'm hopping on in a few days for other reasons. Weak lower third is my flaw

LongTimeAgo

Coper
bobsaget5 said:
whats your dosage? I'm hopping on in a few days for other reasons. Weak lower third is my flaw
250mg every 3 days (500mg per week). Estrogen was uncontrolled for the first 1.5 weeks and I had no problems (I don't think I am prone to aromatisation), but I now use liquidex just for the sake of it. I frontloaded with 1050mg in one day.

LongTimeAgo

Coper
Vince Belfort before and after he got pinged for blasting testosterone. The T hypertropied his masseters, thickened his neck, and made his frame more muscular (as well as stripping facial fat off). After he came off he went back to looking like an asexual oldcel.

LongTimeAgo

Coper
Another thing, my arms have gained more size in 2-3 weeks on T without lifting, then they did in several years of on and of natrual bbing. I feel like bodybuilding is 99.99% hormones. The lifting just helps natrually high T mesos look 5% better than they already did, and pro bodybuilding is pretty much a medical experient of who can take the most steroids without dying. Pro bbers only lift for public show/supplement sponsorships.
[hr]
JawExpert said:
Where do i get testerone?
Theres a million legit places to buy it online. I'm on enanthate ampoules right now, but I might change to cypionate vials when I can.

JawExpert

Normie
LongTimeAgo said:
Another thing, my arms have gained more size in 2-3 weeks on T without lifting, then they did in several years of on and of natrual bbing. I feel like bodybuilding is 99.99% hormones. The lifting just helps natrually high T mesos look 5% better than they already did, and pro bodybuilding is pretty much a medical experient of who can take the most steroids without dying. Pro bbers only lift for public show/supplement sponsorships.
[hr]
JawExpert said:
Where do i get testerone?
Theres a million legit places to buy it online. I'm on enanthate ampoules right now, but I might change to cypionate vials when I can.
is it expensive?

LongTimeAgo

Coper
JawExpert said:
LongTimeAgo said:
[hr]

is it expensive?
Not in the slightest bit. My 30 test ampoules were about $140. Its ironic that steroids (things that actually work), are less expensive than all the ridiculous overhyped supplement crap.