Mass production of Brooke Shields clones by advanced technology

LMSghost

Slayer

DNA samples should be taken from brooke shields TODAY and copied using the polymerase chain reaction so we have millions of her DNA samples.

Scientists around the world should stop working on shitty drugs and should all work together to reverse the changes or damage of the past 34 years until the DNA is an exact replica of the DNA that she contained in 1980.

This government funded research should then be focused on RECREATING 1980 Brooke in the form of billions of clones. All other women should be rounded up and put into concentration camps and the Brooke clones should be released into the general population. 4 billion clones should be mass produced so that every male has a partner. 

Now that every male has a partner and the run of the mill females (any female that isn't 1980s brook) is doing hard labour in concentration camps or being gassed to death, the human males will all be happy and much more productive. Great strides will be made in the fields of science and technology. The clones will remain in prime condition and will be programmed to produce only male offspring, which will then be paired up with more clones.

This is how I would run things and I wouldn't be surprised if advanced alien civilizations have done something similar and seen economic progress off the scale and gone on to colonize their galaxies. 

I can only imagine the paradise they live in.

v_Magnify

Incel
kunikus said:
The Masked Magician said:
They should use a better candidate.
Such as...
It's not just Brooke Shields but many other top female models in their primes.
Paulina Porizkova, Christie Brinkley, Isabeli Fontana, Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima, Heidi Klum, Natalia Vodianova, Carolin Murphy, Marissa Miler, and the list goes on.
Millions of clones of good looking models should be released into the US so that no man is an incel.
------------
Of course it's not gonna happen because of feminism.

LMSghost

Slayer
5 star thread

Something the nazis would probably have done by now

WetPig

Chad
Can't believe you didn't tag me, almost neg worthy.