Mass Internet Approach Theory

springfield

Banned
Did anyone on here take BaldingCorpses's old thread on google.com seriously? Any results lol?

http://************/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=43930

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]M.I.A = MASS INTERNET APPROCHING

STEP 1
[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]: TAKE A PHOTO OF YOURSELF SHIRTLESS WITH A BOXER. MAKE SURE YOUR DICK IS HARD FOR MAXIMUM EFFECT. TAKE ONE PHOTO WITH YOUR HAND INSIDE YOUR BOXER HOLDING YOUR DICK AND ANOTHER ONE GRABBING YOUR BALLS LIKE THAT:[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]STEP 2[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]: UPLOAD THE PHOTOS TO FACEBOOK. REMOVE ALL OTHER PHOTOS YOU GOT FOR MAXIMUM EFFECT. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]STEP 3[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]: MESSEGE EVERY FEMALE YOU SEE ON FACEBOOK INCLUDING GIRLS ON YOUR FRIEND LISTS THAT YOU KNOW (INCLUDING THOSE WHO HAVE BFS). DONT SPARE ANY FEMALE UNLESS SHES FAT.OR UNDER 16. MESSEGE THE MILFS AS WELL. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]AFTER SHORT INTRUDECTION. DONT START ANY CONVERSATION WITH THE GIRL. JUST ASK HER IF SHES DTF OR FWB[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]STEP 4[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]: GO ON TINDER AND PICK ALL WOMAN. EVEN THE UGLY ONES[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]STEP 5[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]: OPEN AN OCKUPID AND POF ACCOUNT UPLOAD THE SAME PICS AND MASS MESSEGE EVERY GIRL ON THE SITE WITH THE WORD ''DTF?'' or ''FWB?''[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]REMEMBER. NO CHATTING AT ALL. JUST YES OR NO. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]STEP 6[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]: SEARCH FOR WOMANS FORUMS. AND OPEN A THREAD ON IT WITH THE SAME PICS. AND ASK THEM TO RATE YOU.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]TELL THEM YOUR VERY INSECURE ABOUT YOUR BODY[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]STEP 7[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]: ONLY AFTER YOU SPAMMED THE SHIT OUT OF THE INTERNET. AND I MEAN REALLY THAT YOU MESSEGED EVERY WOMAN POSSIBLE IN YOUR AREA [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]THEN WAIT FOR RESULTS[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]AND THEY WILL COME BELIEVE ME[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]BUT I BET YOU LOSERS ARE TOO HIGH INHIBTION FOR THIS METHOD AND YOUL JUST KEEP SHITPOSTING ON SLUTHATE[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ANYONE WHO WILL DO THIS METHOD WILL GET LAID. I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH. BUT YOU SIMPLY CANT LOSE WITH THIS METHOD[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]THINK ABOUT IT. WHILE YOU MAYBE WORKED HARD FOR IT. YOU STILL DIDENT LEFT THE HOUSE. YOU STILL DIDENT SPENDED ANY MONEY .[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ITS WORTH THE TIME. BELIEVE ME[[/font]