• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Masculine women are the only ones who gives birth to GL men, not chads and stacies!

bajskorven

Champion
Jeremy Meeks 

Henry Cavill

DI Caprio

Tyson Ballou 

Chad and stacies kids 

Women with angular faceshapes and hooded eyes are the ones with the highest genetic quality.

PunchFace

Megastar
True. Boys 80% of the time look like the mother. 

Also the mother has to have big tits to ensure optimal growth for the male child in the first stage of growth

zombie

Rotting until the day I am actually dead
Rotters
Legit thread

:kim: 

Repped

Comethazine

All i do is young bitches and cocaine
Masculinity Crew
it actually is completely legit

men grow up to be the masculine version of their mother, with some hints of their father

bajskorven

Champion
This forum has made me change my taste on women. I used to prefer feminine looking women until i learned alot about the legitimate theories here. Masculine women are the ones i will treat like gods from now on, they were chosen by allah to create chads. 

The best moment in my life was when a finnish girl with brown hunter eyes, square jaw and high cheekbones asked for my snapchat.  :inlove:

Coping Subhuman

Regular
Comethazine said:
it actually is completely legit

men grow up to be the masculine version of their mother, with some hints of their father

No it isn't legit at all most Men look like their fathers, it's really just genetic luck. i know a guy who's parents look below average but he's a solid 8/10 Chad.

Coping Subhuman

Regular
PunchFace said:
True. Boys 80% of the time look like the mother. 

Also the mother has to have big tits to ensure optimal growth for the male child in the first stage of growth

Well i guess i'm not part of that 80% then since i look nothing like my mother.

looksmaxx

Champion
Autists
bajskorven said:
This forum has made me change my taste on women. I used to prefer feminine looking women until i learned alot about the legitimate theories here. Masculine women are the ones i will treat like gods from now on, they were chosen by allah to create chads. 

The best moment in my life was when a finnish girl with brown hunter eyes, square jaw and high cheekbones asked for my snapchat.  :inlove:
Rate this girl

ManWhoreofBabylon

FORUM LEGEND
looksmaxx said:
bajskorven said:

Rate this girl

twink/10

disgusting

Coping Subhuman

Regular
looksmaxx said:
bajskorven said:

Rate this girl

looks like a dude.

aspiedotnet

Machine
Rotters
my mom is womanlet with sagging small tits, overbite, narrow skull and bug eyes

:cage2:

bajskorven

Champion
These women are fucking unmoggeble. I fucking worship them, their genes are worth more than the world economy.