Married teacher slayed by a 17yo Chad

The_Gambler

Slayer
bumping this great thread, legit being sub chad as a male is pointless, you have no clue how much you miss out on as a sub 8, teachers, moms, grannies and your friends sisters all try to suck your dick, while sub 8s are left to fuck the occasional lanwahle once every 6 months

CertifiedGookcel

Asian chad

JFL @ the husband

Her cheating on him was bound to happen tbh, he looks like the biggest chump I've ever seen

Imagine their sex life lmfaoooo 

That's what happens when you marry and you don't keep value and expect your SO to keep loving you

NattyZyzz

Subhuman
Wow, I googled student teacher sex and several new incidents have popped up in the last week, all involving a female teacher and her student. Considering they only get caught 10% of the time, there are literally thousands of young Chads who have fucked their teachers this year alone. Can't believe I missed out on this shit in highschool, just fucking end me.

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
NattyZyzz said:
Wow, I googled student teacher sex and several new incidents have popped up in the last week, all involving a female teacher and her student. Considering they only get caught 10% of the time, there are literally thousands of young Chads who have fucked their teachers this year alone. Can't believe I missed out on this shit in highschool, just fucking end me.
I hate being sub-human. I can't stop crying.

Marin

Gigachad
Well.. He's 20-21 now, I guess it's over fo him.

EDgarz

Incel
Husband looks like a low T cuck also lol at possible 20 year prison sentence for smth like this

ullzzangincel

horse archer