• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Married teacher, 25, is 'caught having sex with special ed student, 16, inside a clas

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Married teacher, 25, is 'caught having sex with special ed student, 16, inside a classroom and exchanging 13,000 text messages'[/font]

it's over

shut it down

SHUT IT DOWN

every teacher is having sex with chads, even special ed ones

you have no idea how over it is

Brutus

I can't breathe
Birds
the retard probably had a square projecting chin and a good skull size

Sociopath1983

Regular
She prob took advantage of a retard with carmack tier horizontal jaws. She probably licked his droll off his 90 degree gonial angle.

alien

Machine
Rotters
What do they mean by special ed? I have high-functioning autism but I attended regular classes. I only attended special ed in my early years. They took me out of special ed in second grade because I was way ahead of all the other kids and they were worried that keeping me in special ed classes would stunt my development. And then when I went into the regular class, I was one of the smartest dudes in the class right off the bat. I'm like an Autistic Savant. Is this dude like low-IQ or what?

If she was in my class and I was 16, I could probably fuck her no problem. When I was 16, I was in better shape than I am now. I was in my looks prime. But I was too much of a high-inhibition pussy to take advantage. But this kid was probably a low-IQ retard. How the hell did he pull it off?

alien

Machine
Rotters
Narrator said:
alien said:
What do they mean by special ed? I have high-functioning autism but I attended regular classes. I only attended special ed in my early years. They took me out of special ed in second grade because I was way ahead of all the other kids and they were worried that keeping me in special ed classes would stunt my development. And then when I went into the regular class, I was one of the smartest dudes in the class right off the bat. I'm like an Autistic Savant. Is this dude like low-IQ or what?

If she was in my class and I was 16, I could probably fuck her no problem. When I was 16, I was in better shape than I am now. I was in my looks prime. But I was too much of a high-inhibition pussy to take advantage. But this kid was probably a low-IQ retard. How the hell did he pull it off?

Yet you are still a commie shit.
Just lol if you think there is capitalism in America.
Capitalism is not about how smart you are. It's about how much wealth you inherited, social connections and some luck.

All that effort I put into my studies was not even important in the grand scheme of things. I get cucked as soon as I go for a job interview because companies do not want to hire autists. And quite frankly, wage slaving is fucking shit anyway. If the means of production were owned by the workers and not the bourgeoisie, there would be no need for 40 hour work weeks. Because there would be no capitalist skimming profits all the top. All the profits would go to the workers who own the co-op.