• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Married slut I hooked up with seperated from hubby and now dating a new cuck

alien

Machine
Rotters
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
6,181
Reputation
2,246
I saw her new boyfriend on FaceBook. Ugly as fuck. It's so obvious that she was looking for a new wallet to replace her husband. And I guess it was obvious to her that I was only interested in the whole idea of her being a cheating wife (since I kept bringing up her infidelity like a fucking autist just like the bull does in cuckold porn). And that I had no interest in anything serious.

So typical of a woman. Cheat on hubby relentlessly with god knows how many men (Given that she gave a blowjob to me on the first date and told me that I could cum in her mouth, I have to wonder how many other guys she did this with while married). And only leave hubby until she has secured a new sucker to support her and her son. :giggle: 

If you're not a neurotypical Chad, you have to interview for the position of wallet with a post-wall single mom (it's no wonder that her dad was asking me about my work and I lied and told them I was working at place that I quit back in April). Just fucking LOL. It's so obvious. Since I'm a lot better looking than her new boyfriend. Her new bf is around my age. Maybe even younger. Who the fuck knows. And he looks like shit. And I'm 30 (her age) and I look like I'm in my early 20s. I'm basically an autistic Chad compared to her new bf.
 

Boss

Rotter
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,596
Reputation
5
I don't think I could fuck a married women, would feel to guilty.
 
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
198
Reputation
1
alien said:
I saw her new boyfriend on FaceBook. Ugly as fuck. It's so obvious that she was looking for a new wallet to replace her husband. And I guess it was obvious to her that I was only interested in the whole idea of her being a cheating wife (since I kept bringing up her infidelity like a fucking autist just like the bull does in cuckold porn). And that I had no interest in anything serious.
I know, it is fucking hot when you're in the drivers seat.  
If the opportunity arises again, don't mention exactly what you are doing.  
So typical of a woman. Cheat on hubby relentlessly with god knows how many men (Given that she gave a blowjob to me on the first date and told me that I could cum in her mouth, I have to wonder how many other guys she did this with while married). And only leave hubby until she has secured a new sucker to support her and her son.  

If you're smart enough to know which way with wind blows without a weatherman, what exactly is the problem?
If you're not a neurotypical Chad, you have to interview for the position of wallet with a post-wall single mom (it's no wonder that her dad was asking me about my work and I lied and told them I was working at place that I quit back in April). Just fucking LOL. It's so obvious. Since I'm a lot better looking than her new boyfriend. Her new bf is around my age. Maybe even younger. Who the fuck knows. And he looks like shit. And I'm 30 (her age) and I look like I'm in my early 20s. I'm basically an autistic Chad compared to her new bf.

There are MANY women like her.  Chalk it up as a learning experience and move on.
 

alien

Machine
Rotters
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
6,181
Reputation
2,246
Potatofaceofdeath said:
I know, it is fucking hot when you're in the drivers seat.  
If the opportunity arises again, don't mention exactly what you are doing.  

If you're smart enough to know which way with wind blows without a weatherman, what exactly is the problem?

There are MANY women like her.  Chalk it up as a learning experience and move on.
I never told her exactly what I was doing. She wanted a relationship. And I told her I wanted a relationship (a complete lie). But I revealed to her that I had a fetish for married women and I took it too far. In dirty talk and during sex, I called her stuff like "cheating wife", "naughty wife", "married slut", etc. and referred to her husband as "hubby". Before we met, I asked her to keep her wedding ring on. When she was jerking off my cock/massaging my balls with her wedding ring hand, I informed her that I like bad girls. One time during dirty talk, things were getting steamy and I took it up a notch and said "when you go home to hubby, he's going to taste me on your lips" and she got all butthurt. I knew that this was the end. She didn't text me (she would usually text me first!) nor did I text her.

If a woman is unfaithful to her man, I don't understand why she has to be all butthurt when you allude to that.

In amateur home-made porn (featuring real wives and bulls), the black guys always call the white wife a "cheating wife", "white whore", etc. and she loves it. But in many cases, the husband is present and is video-recording. But not always. But this woman has me typecast as hubby replacement. Not as a bull. So I couldn't get away with acting all Chris Brown on a bitch.

But that's the thing though. My mentality when it comes to women like that is BULL or nothing. And if I can't have any fun acting out the bull rule, what fun is that? I've always wanted to be a cocky shit like Chris Brown or achiefs. Those rappers who brag about fucking your bitch. I can be a romantic type like Drake. But I am only romantic with women of good character and morals. A woman that Pauly D would say, you'd wanna "wife up".
 
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
198
Reputation
1
alien said:
Potatofaceofdeath said:
I know, it is fucking hot when you're in the drivers seat.  
If the opportunity arises again, don't mention exactly what you are doing.  

If you're smart enough to know which way with wind blows without a weatherman, what exactly is the problem?

There are MANY women like her.  Chalk it up as a learning experience and move on.
I never told her exactly what I was doing. She wanted a relationship. And I told her I wanted a relationship (a complete lie). But I revealed to her that I had a fetish for married women and I took it too far. In dirty talk and during sex, I called her stuff like "cheating wife", "naughty wife", "married slut", etc. and referred to her husband as "hubby". Before we met, I asked her to keep her wedding ring on. When she was jerking off my cock/massaging my balls with her wedding ring hand, I informed her that I like bad girls. One time during dirty talk, things were getting steamy and I took it up a notch and said "when you go home to hubby, he's going to taste me on your lips" and she got all butthurt. I knew that this was the end. She didn't text me (she would usually text me first!) nor did I text her.

I'm 100% in favor of calling women dirty sluts, and the like, in bed however when I spent time with married women I made the time about US.  Fuck her hubby, even though I loved the thought of making her my dirty slut while he paid her bills.  I let him have all the drama and gossip.  I made our time sexy.  Hair pulling...dirty sex in alleys...fucking in her minivan...whatever got me hard that week.

I didn't visibly care about marking a married woman my slut even if I ate that shit up internally. 


If a woman is unfaithful to her man, I don't understand why she has to be all butthurt when you allude to that.

Women don't want to be constantly made to feel like a slut.  Making a woman feel like a slut in bed is OK, for the most part.  Outside of the bedroom, you let her know that you want to fuck her brains out (when you can) but you want to turn making her feel like a slut off.

In amateur home-made porn (featuring real wives and bulls), the black guys always call the white wife a "cheating wife", "white whore", etc. and she loves it. But in many cases, the husband is present and is video-recording. But not always. But this woman has me typecast as hubby replacement. Not as a bull. So I couldn't get away with acting all Chris Brown on a bitch.

See above.

But that's the thing though. My mentality when it comes to women like that is BULL or nothing. And if I can't have any fun acting out the bull rule, what fun is that? I've always wanted to be a cocky shit like Chris Brown or achiefs. Those rappers who brag about fucking your bitch. I can be a romantic type like Drake. But I am only romantic with women of good character and morals. A woman that Pauly D would say, you'd wanna "wife up".
I agree.  If I like a girl, I pay attention to the way the girl treats other people other than myself.  If she is a generally good person, I find her appealing, if she meets my looks requirements.
 
Top