Marlon Teixeira is actually/probably better looking than chico now

Gandharva

Banned
marlon shits al over chico.chico is just a average neotenous Asian guy.

my sister is obsessed with marlon Teixeira lol

allindaeyes

Banned
Gandharva said:
marlon shits al over chico.chico is just a average neotenous Asian guy.

my sister is obsessed with marlon Teixeira lol
I can understand you have an opinion but you always go overboard by worshipping darker skinned guys lmfao. Also chico doesnt look asian retard

He always did. If I could have chosen my looks at birth = Teixeira hands down. Even prime chico is overrated just saying. Teixeira is a tanned Jon Snow and winter is coming for chico.

allindaeyes

Banned
TheNextLachowski said:
allindaeyes said:
lol, he doesn't even look like a male model. looks like your typical unkempt neckbeard hipster here.
He has a good body, he is actually more successful then Chico as an actual model I THINK. He is everywhere. Hes the top mm in brazil/from brazil i THINK. 

and hes not norwood, i've seen with hair pulled back hes norwood 0. The hairstyle and beard suits the look he goes for  ( more manly surfer )

Vertu

Incel
deadinsidedeadoutside said:
marlon has wide set eyes on a small skull, hes ugly as fuck
Only on Lookism.NET can you be Marlon Teixeria, come on this forum, and see people calling you "ugly".

H

Heydad

Inceldom has completely took over every single aspect of my existence. I cannot continue like this, I am not mentally strong enough and I lack the desire. Goodbye to th is cruel world, I cant stand this anymore. I wake up every morning feeling fatigued and emotionless as if I needed any more pain in my life. I feel like I have been molested tbh, not having the warmth of a woman has completely blinded me from happiness and I am at my wits end. Farewell my time is done. My dad is inheriting me 2.5 million but whats the point guys? I have messed up teeth and I am norwooding faster than usain bolt.

I'm a midget, so I have to love girls that are taller than me. When I look at my girlfriend when she is wearing no shoes, my eye level is at her waist. I have to sit in a high chair to fit at the dinner table! And my girl friend is so much stronger than me! She treats me like a baby just because I am 26 and haven't hit puberty. I am so weak that my 2 year old brother is much taller and much, much stronger. He is closer to puberty than I am. there is stuff that he can easily pick up with one hand, that I can't lift off the ground with two hands. Though as much as my girl friend, and every one else in the world is superior to me, I still like her. Best quote ever found by poobear