Demislayer

Chad
for whatever reason I don't want to masturbate about

If anyone has examples to prove the contrary, he's welcome

Demislayer

Chad
MistGeburt3000 said:
True.

I remember when we had football in the sport unit back then in school i got voted in the group as last everytime and when they had to take me as last in the row they putted me in the goal, one time however i could play and show my true power and they were astouned how good i played, i made goals and everything, the year was almost over but that made me realize that there may be people under us here that are good in a thing or the others but who never had the chance to show it off because no one think we can be worthwhile in doing something good.

it's because nobody liked you or knew you in the first place.

frenchy91

Gigachad
legit, was terrible at sport and always the last to be choosed

Bojack

Lookism God
If you're not good at sports it's over for you

rigidity

Slayer
If you suck at sports, you're gonna have a hard time getting attractive girls.

Feelsbrah

Banned
Theyre all some incels who were really good at sports, hell just look at some of the most famous football players for evidence.   Wayne Rooney, Angel Di maria, Peter Crouch all ugly as fuck and would for sure be incel if it wasnt for their social status.   But having said that there are no Chads who sucked at team sport, slayers are always atlesst above average at sports,  so for sure you woll be incel if you sucked at sports

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
I was always last to be picked and I was the slowest/weakest. So legit in my case.

modified

hairloss expert
DyingHope said:
I was always last to be picked and I was the slowest/weakest. So legit in my case.
Ditto. I loved sports too. The last competitive team I could get on was in grade 5. The only other teams I played on after that were ones where they would take anyone they could get (eg. badminton, squash), and I sucked.

Too short, too scrawny, too tiny bone structure.

When I got cut from everything in grade 6 and realized I would never be like the other guys it was very hard for me. That was the first major time my physical limitations hit me hard. Next would be when going out to dances in grade 7/8.

It's tough being physically bottom of the barrel.

Anakind

King of Chads
I was good at basketball but only one on one. I sucked at team play. Typical Asperger trait.

D.R.

Banned
Could be, I normally failed at team sports.

rigidity

Slayer
I'm good at swimming and have a couple silver medals from high school races.  Aside from hockey,  I never had a desire to play team sports and I'm not all that good at them, either. I was pretty good at ice hockey in middle school, though.