Mariano Di vaio and Nick Bateman kinda have beta personalities

[video=youtube]Bateman admits that he is a nerd and I don't know I feel that he is not the most alpha guy out there

Mariano Di Vaio looks beta too and gives off gay vibes too 
[video=youtube]

Women like good looking nice guys they don't like bad boys ,bad boy theory debunked at least for dating

stacks on stacks nigga said:
They're acting nice in front of the camera + di Vaio is a faggot.
Di vaio is married and he is only 26 Bateman has a serious relationship they are not promiscuous and they don't look like bad boys

DOMorDEATH7

Incel
FACE>personality, just lol at the delusional PUA/NT fags spreading bluepill. If you aren't goodlooking then girls are just using you for validation, like a beta orbit. Plenty of girls with borderline disorder are dating average guys because they get attention & they are easier to manipulate than a 8/10 who can get any girl he wants.

Dark latino said:
stacks on stacks nigga said:
They're acting nice in front of the camera + di Vaio is a faggot.
Di vaio is married and he is only 26 Bateman has a serious relationship they are not promiscuous and they don't look like bad boys
What's up with words being hyperlinked? Vaio for me leads me to a product. The fuck

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Personality literally doesn't matter when you're that good looking

DOMorDEATH7 said:
FACE>personality, just lol at the delusional PUA/NT fags spreading bluepill. If you aren't goodlooking then girls are just using you for validation, like a beta orbit. Plenty of girls with borderline disorder are dating average guys because they get attention & they are easier to manipulate than a 8/10 who can get any girl he wants.
Face is good to have but those guys are so popular because they look kinda beta too