• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Manlets: quit your whining and follow the advice ITT

lono

Banned
I used to be against tattoos and piercings. I thought they were low IQ and try hard.

But as a manlet you are walking around at half the size of other men.

Do you 140 pound fuckers realize there are 300 pound men walking around??

It used to blow my mind the range of size humans come in. Until I looked at the other primates and realized that they come in different sizes too. And guess what...in every one of those species the alpha male is usually the biggest one.

When the alpha male is smaller they tends to be

a) More aggressive. They reacts more to challenges and keep a strong pimp hand when dealing with subordinates.

b) More political.  They knew how to build relationships with other men and gain social support which results in higher rank and more clout when dealing with challengers for rank.

You are a distinct and highly visible disadvantage as a manlet.

But it's not completely over.

Manlets slay. They slay plenty. But the manlets I see slaying all have two things going for them.

1) They all have tons of friends and popularity. They show up to a party and they spend the first ten minutes glad handing everybody there.

2) they run bad boy manlet game. The manlets that aren't hypersocial glad handers are all uber edgy try hards with neck tats and butterfly knifes in their pocket. You might think these guys ridiculous and cringeworthy behind the sreen, but you'd be surprised how quickly you are to submit when faced with a delusional psycho irl. Trust me I used to be that guy.  And women respond to "edge" or "low inhibition" the same way they respond to 6'5" 250 pound jocks looming over them. It's the danger that excites them.

In situations like clubs and parties where hormones are flowing and the beer is plenty, social inhibitions fall to the way side and mans primitive nature takes over.

And if you're not running edgy bad boy game as a manlet then you will be ammoged. And women will see it.

Dominance tactics are very primitive in nature and backbone off millions of years of evolutionary programming. People tend to have less respect for those smaller than them. It's not something you have to think about, it's a subconscious process. It's animal nature. This is both a feature and a bug. The primitive nature of dominance competitions makes them fairly easy to hack and override if you know what you're doing.

For example, raising your arms and yelling gives an impression of size formidability that will scare off animals that would otherwise tear you to pieces.

And then there's the whole confidence thing but I won't get into that:

[video=youtube]
My paint point is, none of you are socially adroit enough to build the human capital necessary to be high rank as a manlet.

But you can always be dangerous. If chads subconsciously think they might get stabbed in the neck for trying to fuck with you they will think twice. It's not something that has to be said out loud. You say it by looking like this:

asiancel

Champion
of course you need to above average. i see plenty of these types of guys with retruded features, high set cuck eyebrows, that type of thing, and it just doesn't work when their face screams poor development and nutrition.

Ascent_II

Machine
I see GL manlets slay all the time. As long as your face is 7+ you'll be fine SRS. But you'll never be a true genetic marvel like O'Pry, Chico... e.t.c. 

Why live?

chadrat
HQNP
Ascent_II said:
I see GL manlets slay all the time. As long as your face is 7+ you'll be fine SRS. But you'll never be a true genetic marvel like O'Pry, Chico... e.t.c. 

Why live?

:crying:

I'm not even close to being a manlet

but so many feelz tbh

choicebyforce

Regular
Ascent_II said:

Why live?

o'pry looks gay, chico looks like a girly kid that mainly attracts highschool girls which is exponentially harder for 18yo+ guys to get (both still obviously above avg/attractive, but quit idolizing them)

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/flirting/q1959571-which-of-these-men-has-the-best-face

girls talking about chico:

do something else besides worrying about what could have been, you're not going to progress your life doing this. the only reason you say shit like that is b/c there's nothing else going on in your life, you're bored

Rocky

Regular
There aren't 300 lb men walking around who aren't obese. The normal weight for a relatively lean 6'2" guy is, what, 180 lbs maybe? Everyone is fat as fuck.

Physique attractiveness isn't only influenced by who would win in a fight. That's a small part of what we use our bodies for. Arguably the most important thing is how effective you'd be at collecting food. And 250 lb obese guys don't make good hunter/gatherers. They can't run for longer than 20 seconds for starts. That's why lean athletic physiques are the most desirable.

Dolly Buster

Champion
There's only like 1 handspan difference between taller and shorter guys.

This can easily be filled by growing taller.

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
Yeah manlets who aren't good looking need to overcompensate.

Unless you're Dave Franco you will never get attention from women when left in the natural state as a short male.

Magnus

Champion
Dolly Buster said:

:jordan:

lono

Banned
Magnus said:
Dolly Buster said:

:jordan:

Yea he's a funny one

:stare:

smellysocks

Megastar
When I go to the gym, all I see are hordes of RTT manlets gymcelling

Honestly it's the best route for them, theyre making the best of a shitty situation. They need to max their fighting success look to appeal to women rather than remain some average dork