• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Manlets are the biggest slayers

Boss

Rotter
Seriously the biggest slayers i know are manlets around 5'6-5'10

manlet takeover :gymcel:

assburger

Megastar
legit

we're cute tbh

lol @ tall guys creeping girls out nd shit

Boss

Rotter
MulattoFuck said:
Could be because manlets are insecure and constantly trying to prove themselves.  They fuck women because they need the validation to function and feel like a normal height person.  Compensating if you will.  I've been a secure manlet but I know it isn't ideal for women

anyway, getting laid doesn't really have anything to do with your height, but everything to do with how much conscious real-life effort you put into getting laid.  You can be an ugly 5'3" curry-cel but if you spend enough time at it you could be a slayer, granted you are NT and capable of adapting to social encounters
Im not talking about the napoleon complex manlets they dont get laid much lol

the chill cool manlets i know seem to bang the hottest girls maybe its because manlets are better looking on average

except blacks, blacks need to be big and tall to slay

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
In my highschool the biggest slayers were always 5'7''-5'10''

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
Manuel said:
Amnesia said:
In my highschool the biggest slayers were always 5'7''-5'10''

my closest friend at the time was in between them heights and he always got the hottest blondes, i think he still does actually

TBH throughout my entire life the biggest slayers I've known have never ever been over 6ft, I know guys 6ft who are good looking but they are never slayers, always tied up in a LTR.

J

Jordy

Amnesia said:
Manuel said:
my closest friend at the time was in between them heights and he always got the hottest blondes, i think he still does actually

TBH throughout my entire life the biggest slayers I've known have never ever been over 6ft, I know guys 6ft who are good looking but they are never slayers, always tied up in a LTR.

Legit AF

Mughal said:
What about 5'4 manlets like @"IsaacNewton" ?

Lol this thread is such a load of horseshit. Just a bunch of tall faggots coping that being tall isn't a big fuckin halo.

5'6"-5'10"? Thats the average height of a new born here in the Netherlands.

:goodfellas:

Boss

Rotter
Dutch Manlet said:
5'6"-5'10"? Thats the average height of a new born here in the Netherlands.

:goodfellas:
And they just came fresh out of a pussy, fucking slayers

MENTAL_CEL

Rotter