MANLET gets more attention than Nick Bateman on ladyboners

chadD24

Slayer

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And uh, who's that there on the left? here I was thinking nick Bateman was unrivaled...[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I thought Nick was perfect, until I saw this picture... Joseph has a much better posture, better face and (if you care) more muscles.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Kinda just looks like left stole rights pecks[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I preferthe other guy tbh. Looks a little more beefy and not so fiber-y. Hace an upvote anyway [/font]http://************/images/smilies/icon_razz.gif
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I'm hot for the guy on the left. Mmmmm[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You can keep the guy on the right, the guy on the left is delicious.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You take Nick. I'll take Joseph.[/font]

Yup, Bateman is overrated. He's the personification of a generic 8/10 guy that is famous because of social media whoring. So many 9/10s and 10/10s AMOG his owl face and weird nose.

Also, face>height

chadD24

Slayer
Victory said:
They look exactly the same excep the guy on the left is more muscular and has a slightly wider midface
this guy looks like a combo of gandy and bateman

allindaeyes

Banned
'ladyboners' aka aspie ugly girls... they are equivalent of reddit males but females. only difference is that they get laid a bit because its easier for women. I never thought bateman looked that good anyway

i always said it, nick bateman is the minimum looks requirement to be considered average.
to be considered "good-looking" by women you gonna bring a whole lot more to the table

lono

Banned
allindaeyes said:
'ladyboners' aka aspie ugly girls... they are equivalent of reddit males but females. only difference is that they get laid a bit because its easier for women. I never thought bateman looked that good anyway
He doesn't

lono said:
allindaeyes said:
He doesn't

cope on

Bateman has the biggest U.S.A index.

primetime

Normie
this is what that guy looks like without the beard and squint..decent nothing special

Reflex

Lookism God
Severe Retard said:
he has the prototypical jock skull shape

his eyes and nose are very unusual though
I don't get it

is he meant to look better on the left lmao?

allindaeyes

Banned
Inadequate Penis said:
lono said:
He doesn't

cope on

lol he would be ignored in a state like cali not even kidding. they dont like faggots like him but ones with different longer styles of hair, more pretty boy looking, more tanned. Bateman legit looks gay and squints in every photo also his face is retarded long

allindaeyes said:
Inadequate Penis said:
cope on

lol he would be ignored in a state like cali not even kidding. they dont like faggots like him but ones with different longer styles of hair, more pretty boy looking, more tanned. Bateman legit looks gay and squints in every photo also his face is retarded long
You are a high school kid. You have no idea what women in their 20s want. They don't want some Jay Alvarez looking surfer kid, they want manly men with thick styled hair, wide shoulders and and a masculine face with facial hair.

lol @ this kid again  :help:

Bateman has the biggest Universal Sex Appeal (U.S.A) of the regulars posted and discussed here.

Montross

Coper
Bateman is a Kung fu master
[hr]
Fuck it's exhausting trying to get 10 posts so I can go on the chat

allindaeyes

Banned
Inadequate Penis said:
allindaeyes said:
You are a high school kid. You have no idea what women in their 20s want. They don't want some Jay Alvarez looking surfer kid, they want manly men with thick styled hair, wide shoulders and and a masculine face with facial hair.

Bateman has the biggest Universal Sex Appeal (U.S.A) of the regulars posted and discussed here.
yes but who would want women in their 20s? lmao. Marlon Teixeira, Sean O'pry, Jon Kortarejana, Colton Haynes, Garret Neff are better than him. Particularly garret neff for the all american appeal I guess because you guys still think tanned/non white skin = bad in america when light skinned nigers are thought to have best skin tone and most appeal

Bateman's face is nothing special. There's a reason why he never does runway (he's too generic, not 9+). He gets AMOGed by Tyson Ballou and Sean O'Pry, male models that actually matter.

Copenhagen

Slayer
Can't deal with this squinty shit. Real models don't squint in their fucking pics.

chadD24

Slayer
allindaeyes said:
Inadequate Penis said:

yes but who would want women in their 20s? lmao. Marlon Teixeira, Sean O'pry, Jon Kortarejana, Colton Haynes, Garret Neff are better than him. Particularly garret neff for the all american appeal I guess because you guys still think tanned/non white skin = bad in america when light skinned nigers are thought to have best skin tone and most appeal
yea but its a moot point to argue since 99% of women out there(yes even the married/taken ones) would instantly settle for any of the names you listed there. its like having a discussion about which sub human would pull less. lol it doesnt matter. same here. every single person listed above is gonna slay exponetially higher then the average 20-30yo guy.. its not even worth a debate