Chad
When you read manga things look fucking great:

But in reality...

Wtf is this shit?

:jrage:

Where is my kawaii japanese jailbait?

What a fucking scam, fuck Japan what a shit country

japanese and koreans are legit unattractive

most of the pretty ones get surgery and those two countries have the highest plastic surgery rates in Asia

BlueBalls

Chad
Downloading Witcher3 said:

most of the pretty ones get surgery and those two countries have the highest plastic surgery rates in Asia
Is there even a single legit asian country?

BlueBalls said:

legit asian country is vietnam thailand and cambodia but u have to get high tiered high class light skinned pretty girls

my mom is legit super feminine

cooks everyday never yells at me treats me like im king because im the oldest son

i told her i was leaving the house at 19 and she cried on her knees so i wouldnt leave the household

im not leaving unless i get married

have to bang girls in hotels or their place

BlueBalls

Chad
BlueBalls said:
legit asian country is vietnam thailand and cambodia but u have to get high tiered high class light skinned pretty girls

cooks everyday never yells at me treats me like im king because im the oldest son

i told her i was leaving the house at 19 and she cried on her knees so i wouldnt leave the household

Moms #?

BlueBalls said:

Moms #?
my mom is asian red pill about looks

she has over 10 plastic surgeries and is pretty from that

among my family im referred to as the son with the pretty face and my cousins tried to fuck me
asians disgust me

Most of these look decent enough imo. The exceptions being the left one in the first picture, hiroshimagirl with the post-blast eyebrows and mutated maxilla in picture 2 and the old woman in picture 3.

Legalizer

Banned
BlueBalls said:
my mom is asian red pill about looks

she has over 10 plastic surgeries and is pretty from that

among my family im referred to as the son with the pretty face and my cousins tried to fuck me
asians disgust me
:nice:

Reflex

Lookism God
Legittt

I fell in llove with mikasa from attack on titan but a girl like that doesnt exist irl

Makes me want to die

BlueBalls

Chad
Reflex said:
Legittt

I fell in llove with mikasa from attack on titan but a girl like that doesnt exist irl

Makes me want to die
I'm watching AoT now, it's pretty good

coldfish

Normie
GeneticDeadEnd said:
Most of these look decent enough imo. The exceptions being the left one in the first picture, hiroshimagirl with the post-blast eyebrows and mutated maxilla in picture 2 and the old woman in picture 3.

youre kidding. except the middle in the train pic, id rather fap to myself in the mirror

BlueBalls

Chad
coldfish said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:

youre kidding. except the middle in the train pic, id rather fap to myself in the mirror
Jap girls are deluded, think they look like this:

When they really look like this:

coldfish said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:

Fuark you must be non-deformed :shock:

Also no, I have low standards and like Asian girls. Some of them look quite cute actually.

Would also easily smash the one @"BlueBalls" posted.

BlueBalls

Chad
@"GeneticDeadEnd" you're really scraping the bottom of the barrel my friend

BlueBalls said:
Doesn't bother me. Would only be a problem if I wasn't physically attracted to them. It's great actually, because I'll most likely be able to date/fuck girls I'm attracted to just by looksmaxxing to solid 5 unlike others here who basically need 7 or their fathers money to get what they want.

BlueBalls

Chad
feg said:
hurr durr muh manga
M-muh Barbara
[hr]
GeneticDeadEnd said:
BlueBalls said:
Doesn't bother me. Would only be a problem if I wasn't physically attracted to them. It's great actually, because I'll most likely be able to date/fuck girls I'm attracted to just by looksmaxxing to solid 5 unlike others here who basically need 7 or their fathers money to get what they want.
I need to standardmax, seriously it's fucking my sexlife up

// Infolinks