• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

MAN WENT ER IN CHINA, THE FIRST ONE OF MANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/peo...om-attack-busy-Beijing-shopping-district.html

[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Chilling moment man poses in the street after stabbing a woman with metre long sword in random attack outside popular Uniqlo store in China[/font]
  • WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT

China will soon have a surplus of ONE MILLION MEN PER YEAR who will be unable to find a woman

You have no idea what China's ERs will do, they will make all ERs in the west look like a joke

TheTrews

Regular
This Asiatic whore was with a westerner man.

It was obviously too much for this young warrior to bare.

gandytime

Rotter
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]China will soon have a surplus of ONE MILLION MEN who will be unable to find a woman[/font]

You know what that means? War is coming.

Copenhagen

Rotter
White man / Asian woman is about power. White males have their pick of women but they go after the easiest race of women for anyone but Asian men. Meanwhile there are going to be 40 million unmarried Chinese men. Do the math.

BuxomZygos

Banned
How did female infanticide contibute this?
Shouldnt gender populatikns be close to 50/50?

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
White man / Asian woman is about power. White males have their pick of women but they go after the easiest race of women for anyone but Asian men. Meanwhile there are going to be 40 million unmarried Chinese men. Do the math.

yes, 40M

i meant one million incels per year won't be able to ever get married

that's unprecedented

few people can comprehend what that means or its effect

i wouldn't be surprised if there were ERs in China EVERY DAY

Copenhagen

Rotter
BuxomZygos said:

I think in China it's literally like 55/45. Female infanticide did do this but you have to remember that females also contributed to it. It wasn't just men demanding their wives abort women. The women made the choice too.

It's not like in the US where men can just play video games and jerk off for the rest of their life. Most men there couldn't afford an XBOX or PS4. 

It's a disaster in the making and even as a Eurasian I don't feel sorry for the man or woman.

dwarf

Joke
I think he is mad his own race prefers superior white males.... sucks to be an aisan in 2015 fuk!

BuxomZygos

Banned
BuxomZygos said:

I think in China it's literally like 55/45. Female infanticide did do this but you have to remember that females also contributed to it. It wasn't just men demanding their wives abort women. The women made the choice too.

It's not like in the US where men can just play video games and jerk off for the rest of their life. Most men there couldn't afford an XBOX or PS4. 

It's a disaster in the making and even as a Eurasian I don't feel sorry for the man or woman.

Thats retarted mayne 
Why didnt china have 2 child rule instead of one
Woouldnt that keep the population constant
Or did tbey want to reduce it?

luckily china probably has strict gun control, which will keep kill counts drastically lower than ERs in america.

inb4 pro-gun phaggots.

Neo

Joke
dwarf said:
I think he is mad his own race prefers superior white males.... sucks to be an aisan in 2015 fuk!

He's your size or even taller...

Copenhagen

Rotter
BuxomZygos said:

Thats retarted mayne 
Why didnt china have 2 child rule instead of one
Woouldnt that keep the population constant
Or did tbey want to reduce it?

I have no fucking idea.

chinese ER is quite a coincidence to me because i just watched this video
[video=liveleak]it features a white man (recording) in a hotel with a chinese woman, which really got me thinking how common WMAF relationships are over in china.

Copenhagen

Rotter
TheNextLachowski said:
chinese ER is quite a coincidence to me because i just watched this video
[video=liveleak]it features a white man (recording) in a hotel with a chinese woman, which really got me thinking how common WMAF relationships are over in china.

I thought that too but for some reason the guy's voice sounds like an ABC.