• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Man gets brutally redpilled by his own daughter

Zoosus

Rotter

:cage2:

:crying:

FuckThis

Rotter
Lol if my daughter did that to me

I would legit beat her up and renounce her, fuck her

what a fucking rude disrespectful cunt

Dembroadbones

Regular
Low-T cuck dads just aren't ready to deal with young women in 2016. These young women, even though they may be their daughters, are a breed so brutal and demanding they're like nothing we've previously seen before.

All a low-T cuck dad can do is bury his head in the sand and pretend his daughter is an angel who isn't getting ploughed anally by an 8x7 BBC thug with a hummer.

Happy Rotter

Rotter
Would legit beat and rape my daughter if she brought that home from school

smellysocks

Megastar
I burst out laughing and everyone heard me

I'm legit going to get fired soon

Jawanomics

PSL Hall of Fame
Brutal...I bet he was shaking with rage. The mother has taught her to do that...literally cucking her husband and teaching her young daughter to do it also.

FuckThis

Rotter
Dembroadbones said:
Low-T cuck dads just aren't ready to deal with young women in 2016. These young women, even though they may be their daughters, are a breed so brutal and demanding they're like nothing we've previously seen before.

All a low-T cuck dad can do is bury his head in the sand and pretend his daughter is an angel who isn't getting ploughed anally by an 8x7 BBC thug with a hummer.

or he could just tell her to stop it

First by showing his emotional side, of how rude and hurtful she is acting, and than showing her that it will be not tolerated, either by beating or by punishment

a child cannot disrespect her own father

altho my daughter never even thought about doing something like that to me, prob because it is obvious I do not tolerate it on a higher level.

This doesn't look like something a little girl would write by herself

Probably her mom gave her the idea because she hates her cuck bald husband  :giggle:

Just LOL at marrying as a balding man

Your wife will literally hate you

lono

Banned

Dembroadbones said:

This is pretty common actually, witnessed it so many times...
Daughters who can barely pronounce "massachusetts" making fun of their bald or balding  father, counting loudly all 3 hair he has left.

This particular kid is just more on the artsy side tbh.