Man failure sucks

stamaster21

Slayer
The hb 7/10 latina from my math workshop over the break hasn't texted me in like 7 days, she says very busy with family iam thinking in my head BS no one is that busy they can't text or call for a 5-10 minute conversation. I texted her if she wants to hangout go get something to eat or see a movie. If i don't her from her next week ill just delete her number from my phone.

stamaster21

Slayer
king coach said:
I've done the same, if they take more than 2-3 days just lose the number it's a waste of time
She texted me she would be busy next weekend that she is busy with family and that she is srry for not reaching me, took her 8 hours to respond to text. She said she wouldn't have time next week so im giving her till the end of next week if nothing ill move on. She isn't working right now and goes to the same campus as me so she must have more free time, last semester she worked part time but not anymore.

stamaster21

Slayer
IamNarratorsRetrudedMaxillae said:
It's over man.
Been a total of 10 days now still no response im done, she said would be busy next week its 6 days since last week. I think im just gona give up and rot. Dame i invested to much time and energy into this one it only a 6 days out of a 12 day mathwork shop, but still. Females literally have their phones on them 24/7 sending a text takes like 2 minutes max. I lisented to her stories about her family how she feels like her younger sisters mother than a sibling etc. Deleted her phone number from my phone ,so i could mentally be done with her. Just gona keep working out try to make friends on campus and only talk to females if they have value as in friendship and have a cool vibe, aka a decent 5/10 or 6/10 girl who is cool but your not really interested in.

:(

You sound a lot like me starmaster. You're thoughts experiences and posts are very similar.

stamaster21

Slayer
ThereIsNoHope said:
:(

You sound a lot like me starmaster. You're thoughts experiences and posts are very similar.
Its weird thou the more i looks-max with working out and oral posture creams, skin-care, hair care, the more attractive the females are but i guess im looksmaxed just past the level of friend-zone to beta bucks. I asked them out or showed some intent to get them alone asked to them go out and eat and hangout or to the movie etc school play. Its like your attractive enough but you have to jump hoops, and do things right, the friendzone level is no sexual interest at all.

My father told me keep trying, my brother said call her a day before valentines day, i said fuck it im gona look at things i did right and things i did wrong and improve on that and not invest so emotionally to any females.I told my brother our sister waited at her phone on friday night for 5 hours straight to get call or text from some 7/10 6'9 baseketball player mind you she is 5'11 and likes tall guys, she blew off all her plans stayed in her room waiting. Then came out in fake female cry why won't he call or text me.

stamaster21

Slayer
Genetic Shit said:
its over!

shut it the fuck down!

we lost!

OMfg i was feeling depressed as fuck till your sig put a smile on my face omfg thank god for the net, imagine being a loser with no social outlit at all. Im guessing back in the day guys just said fuck got drunk with the other low smv males in the town. When she texted me and used the word Hun should have known it was over, what female texts a guy and says Hun.

stamaster21 said:
Genetic Shit said:
its over!

shut it the fuck down!

we lost!

OMfg i was feeling depressed as fuck till your sig put a smile on my face omfg thank god for the net, imagine being a loser with no social outlit at all. Im guessing back in the day guys just said fuck got drunk with the other low smv males in the town. When she texted me and used the word Hun should have known it was over, what female texts a guy and says Hun.
Legit! Hun is like code talk for referring to you as a guy she doesn't respect or want to have sex with. I dont text women unless they give obvious sober ioi beforehand that they are attracted to me.

stamaster21

Slayer
Genetic Shit said:
stamaster21 said:
Legit! Hun is like code talk for referring to you as a guy she doesn't respect or want to have sex with. I dont text women unless they give obvious sober ioi beforehand that they are attracted to me.
I look very inoccent looking, even thou iam 7 years older than her, i look about her age maybe a year or two younger. Hun is what women call guy friends who they don't respect or don't want to fuck. She seemed excited to see me but i guess for that one class i am someone she can talk to.It has to something to do with my innocent looking face, because a girl i meet at a holloween event in october said hi hows it going look at you. Thats some shit you say to your 9 year old cousin you haven't seen and mind you she was 20 years old. She asked me and some other guy their do you guys like girls, i swear my heart almost dropped.The guys says so why isn't your boyfriend here with ya, i smirk she says o hes training the team for battle this weekend. Girls can pick up on your experience with females just by your vibe and energy, this girl was dating a 22 year old hip-hop dancing crew captain, then showed me pics of the parties she gona go to and some of the dance teams battles. 

Its clear to see she always had a good social life and had boyfriends. I asked her for her number and thats how i found the information out.Felt like shit because at age 20, i spending my weekends alone at home after failing to make friends or get a girlfriend for the past year and a half. Seeing the photos was a shock to the system, i later caught her on the train she was heading to her boyfriends home to hang out, we talk for 15 minutes before she gets off to her stop and she waves goodbye and gets off the train.