Male virginity does not exist

Narco

Cuck
Men don't have hymens to be broken therefore they can't be virgins, just like they can't have periods.

Virginity is a female thing, just like a period.

Of course a male may never had sex before but there should be no special word for it, just like there is no special word for people who never ate chocolate before.

Narco

Cuck
madmaxmandem said:
It's a cultural thing, virginity after a certain age is atypical in the Western World.
[hr]
Sex is more than just pleasure or reproduction being a virgin in your early twenties/late teens says something about you.
I'm not talking about "cultural virginity", I am talking about PHYSIOLOGICAL virginity, it does not exist for men.

Virgins are females with unbroken hymens. People who never had sex are just people who never had sex.

Please don't read only the thread title.

TheTrews

Normie
I second psychological virginity existing in men.

Womens hymens can be broken before they lose their virginity.

the word exists to shame sub8 men and make women aware of the guys bad genes/behaviour etc.
women always want what is proven to be good (slayers)...virgins are the exact opposite and thats why they want the branding so they can know to stay the fuck away from that dude

Narco

Cuck
TheTrews said:
I second psychological virginity existing in men.

Womens hymens can be broken before they lose their virginity.
I am defining a virgin as a woman with an intact hymen and not as a person who never had sex. I am giving the word a new and more rational physiological and not cultural/psychological definition.

Let me guess, you are a "human sciences" or "blue collar" or "business" type guy?

Do you guys knows redpill = paradigm shift? If you keep the same definitions and assumptions society gave you, you are blue pill.

By the new definition:

A woman who had vaginal sex without breaking her hymen (it may happen, its elastic): virgin.

A woman who had other forms of "sex" without breaking her hymen: virgin.

A woman who broke her hymen but never had sex (say, an accident or medical condition): not virgin.

Narco

Cuck
The German Dream said:
the word exists to shame sub8 men and make women aware of the guys bad genes/behaviour etc.
women always want what is proven to be good (slayers)...virgins are the exact opposite and thats why they want the branding so they can know to stay the fuck away from that dude
Yes, the cultural/psychological sex-based definition that applies to both men and women serves this purpose.

The physiological tissue-based definition that applies to women only would not serve this purpose but its the most rational definition. Its based on a tangible, concrete and material thing.

Narco

Cuck
Franktank said:
Another low quality thread again on this f****** site
Replacing a psychological definition by a physiological one is "low quality"?

Maybe you are lacking some brains to even understand my idea. Maybe that is why your website didn't work. Or maybe you just read the thread title.

Some people are just stuck with whatever they were told as they grew up.

Franktank

Normie
Fucking using a tampon "breaks" the hymen. So much shit can change the hymen.

Narco

Cuck
Franktank said:
Fucking using a tampon "breaks" the hymen. So much shit can change the hymen.
Something that breaks when using a tampon is more physical than the psychological concept of "I was this [insert special name here] before I did that for the first time".

I stay with my physical definition that can me checked by a doctor. People can keep their psychological definition that has to be said and believed if they want.

IcedEarth

Slayer
sexual inexperience makes a man retarded in a lot of stuff, can confirm was a virgin until 28