Male prime is 25 - 30

The proof for that is that most male athletes reach their peak between 25 and 30, i.e they reach their physical peak

Browmog

Slayer
Biggest slayers in HS were guys who looked 25 at 15.

Santeria

Normie
studies show athleticism peaks at age 26.  but obviously skill is of huge importance so the peak of their career is usually around 30 or more depending on sport

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
For males its almost always more of a combination of nature and nurture, or shall I say, genes and what you make of it. Thats why many males "peak" within their field later in life, like 30, or some even in their 40s - basicly cause it takes a long time to reach full skill at something.

Whereas with girls, its almost 100% genetics cause they basicly dont "work" to increase their value, as all their value is in their physical beauty.

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
Browmog said:
Biggest slayers in HS were guys who looked 25 at 15.
Legit

ANY dude who is good looking and not a late pubetrtycel will be told that he looks old for his age during high school

Invisible

King of Chads
Every guy ITT wishes the male prime was 25-30 because it would mean that they haven't peaked yet. What a funny coincidence.

This is your captain speaking. We will be landing in Copenhagen shortly.

FireHaze

Gigachad
I'd say around 24 for the average guy. Obviously if you have early puberty it's gonna in your teens and if you have later puberty it's late 20s

assburger

Gigachad
prime age for slaying PRIME FEMALES is all that matters, not aesthetic prime. also it is more exciting and dopamine receptors are at their best then etc.

BrbSuicide

Coper
Tyrone the Nigger said:
The proof for that is that most male athletes reach their peak between 25 and 30, i.e they reach their physical peak
truth

19-21 year old kids on this site think 15 is their prime

lol so fucking dumb and clueless. I know so many people who went from incel to fucking slayer between ages 21 to 25. Face continues to change given the right conditions.

Darkman

Slayer
It can go either way depending on the individual. So many men starting looking like absolute shit when they hit 25 with NWing, metabolism slowing down and accumulating more bodyfat. While others who are twigs benefit from metabolism slowing and start to fill out and put on lean muscle mass plus their facial features start to chisel themsleves out.

Well, the truth is athletes in team sports peak at 25-30 because it requires a combination of both athleticism and experience. If we're talking about raw athleticism (sprinting, jumping, untrained strength) , the peak is closer to 23. 

http://www.girdley.com/age-and-crossfit-games-open-performance/

Crossfit performance in males peaks at age 23 and declines.

http://www.anth.ucsb.edu/faculty/blackwell/Documents/Pisor-2013.pdf

General fitness peaks at about age 23 in Tsimane males. Olympic sprinters also peak at age 23. 

It's not just a physical prime that age 23 is. Fluid intelligence also peaks at age 23. I read it in a study somewhere but I can't find it right now. If I find it I will post it. 

It's hard to say when the prime for aesthetics is. If it was 23 I wouldn't be that surprised honestly. Most male models have that fully mature, yet ageless appearance at around age 23. It just seems to be the perfect age for everything.