• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Male models' side profiles (pics)

davo

dota2

Regular
damn maybe in the end i am not as ugly as i thought  

:glasses:

when will you fucking learn...
being a male model doesnt mean shit...faggy haute couture designers want extraordinary and recognizable faces, not the ones which women find the most attractive.

MM needs to be changed to MMM (masculine male model) right NOW because faggy twink MM are irrelevant in the dating market...they are no benchmark for attractiveness at all

davo

The German Dream said:
when will you fucking learn...
being a male model doesnt mean shit...faggy haute couture designers want extraordinary and recognizable faces, not the ones which women find the most attractive.

MM needs to be changed to MMM (masculine male model) right NOW because faggy twink MM are irrelevant in the dating market...they are no benchmark for attractiveness at all

Post profiles of MMMs.

chinless

With the exception of the first guy, all of them have at least average to above average profiles.  Also you have to account for the lighting, which obliterates most visible jawlines

i.e.

vs. 

StraxcityIsGod

Regular
chinless said:
With the exception of the first guy, all of them have at least average to above average profiles.  Also you have to account for the lighting, which obliterates most visible jawlines

i.e.

vs. 

90% of men look shit from full profile and like a male model from the front and three quarters.

MichaelSzny

Banned
Fucking lol at those side profiles.
No jawlines to be been, no chin to be found.
:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Sopdu

Regular
Hahahaha fucks sake I mog all of them easily. Fuck I should have started modelling before I got myself deep in this shit

Why do most of them have no lips aka monkey lips?

Ryu

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Half of them are norwooding.

Coping BBC

Regular
Disgusting profiles!

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]

[/font]