• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Male model is blogging about the incest issue

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
10,927
Reputation
71
One of the articles:

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][size=large]How Common Is Sex among Siblings among Teenagers and Young Adults?https://robertlindsay.wordpress.com...ng-siblings-among-teenagers-and-young-adults/[/font][/size]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][size=x-small]Posted by Robert Lindsay[/font][/size]
[font='Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font='Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Sammy writes:[/font][/font]
[font='Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]“Brothers and sisters fuck quite a bit, as teenagers…”
Really? Brothers and sisters who grew up together from day one in the same household? How do you know of this? I’ve heard of it happening between step brothers and sisters, but never heard of it happening between actual “blood” brothers and sisters who both share the same parents and grew up in the same household. Percentage-wise, how often would you say the latter happens (and what are you basing this on)?
[/font]

[font='Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Unfortunately a lot of this falls under the category of “child molestation” but it usually isn’t. A lot of teenage boys have sex with their vulnerable younger sisters. With the sisters, it is often more or less consensual. Childhood sex play often involves brothers, sisters, cousins, and their friends. The age ranges of childhood sex play can range from six all the way up to 15 for both sexes.[/font]
[font='Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Not only do brothers and sisters have sexual experiences particulalry in adolescence, but sisters have a lot more sex than you could possibly imagine. Young teenage sisters around the ages of 13-15 who are just discovering the joys of masturbation (as almost all teenage girls are nowadays at a very early age, typically 13) have sex with each other, mutually masturbate each other, etc. I would say that maybe 5-10% of sisters in this age group engage in this activity.[/font]
[font='Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I discovered a large amount of this activity when looking through forums where younger teenage girls were discussing sexual issues such as onset of first pubic hair and sexarche, onset and frequency of masturbation, and some other sexual things. It is from these forums that I derive my 5-10% figure.[/font]
[font='Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Sources: I work as a counselor and I hear stories of childhood sex play from clients constantly.[/font]
[font='Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Teenage boys having sex with their younger sisters is extremely common as we can see from recent cases. It is typically brushed under the carpet, as it possibly ought to be.[/font]
[font='Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Arrest in this circumstances is just wrong, and in California, other than rape, all sex between juveniles of all ages is legal. You simply cannot arrest two kids for doing consensual sexual things with each other. If there is a serious age discrepancy with a teenager doing sexual things with a young child, the teenager must be told that this is unacceptable and must stop, and they should have to undergo counseling. Generally this sort of thing ought to be handled by Social Services, social workers and therapists and not law enforcement.[/font]
[font='Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]There are videos on the Internet of brothers having sex with their sisters. I have no idea how old they were, but they appeared to be older teenagers. I felt that they were genuine.[/font]
[font='Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]To give you an example, in Egypt, due to a housing crisis, young people are not able to move out of the parental home, so young adults of the same family are often living under the same roof. Not only that, but living conditions are so overcrowded that these young adults are often sleeping in close quarters in living rooms, etc. A recent article in the US press noted that there is an extremely high level of sexual activity occurring in urban Egypt in these circumstances. The brothers and sisters doing this sort of thing are ~16-23.[/font]

Source: https://robertlindsay.wordpress.com...ng-siblings-among-teenagers-and-young-adults/
 

BlueBalls

Machine
Joined
Sep 9, 2015
Messages
5,873
Reputation
16
Huh, I have a younger sister and of course the thought has crossed my mind. Every time it did I shook it off as something unthinkable though.

I suppose some siblings take it all the way, as long as it's consentual and no one is getting pregnant/STD'd I don't see a problem really.
 

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
10,927
Reputation
71
BlueBalls said:
Huh, I have a younger sister and of course the thought has crossed my mind. Every time it did I shook it off as something unthinkable though.

I suppose some siblings take it all the way, as long as it's consentual and no one is getting pregnant/STD'd I don't see a problem really.

Describe your thoughts and feelings more precisely, please.
 

BlueBalls

Machine
Joined
Sep 9, 2015
Messages
5,873
Reputation
16
JustTheWayYouAre said:
BlueBalls said:
Huh, I have a younger sister and of course the thought has crossed my mind. Every time it did I shook it off as something unthinkable though.

I suppose some siblings take it all the way, as long as it's consentual and no one is getting pregnant/STD'd I don't see a problem really.

Describe your thoughts and feelings more precisely, please.

I personally wouldn't, but I don't see anything inherently wrong with sex between siblings other than the unfortunate result of inter-family genetic recombination.

Live and let live.
 

Adolf Hipster

Banned
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
3,765
Reputation
49
Stop reading this Bullshit blog by robert Lindsay. He IS a well known fraud And not a model. Just Google him Lmao AT You idiot falling For his frauding ass.


Does this basementdwelling deformed looking stuck in the 80's goofy looking Son of a bitch look Like a model To you?

 

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
10,927
Reputation
71
Adolf Hipster said:
Stop reading this Bullshit blog by robert Lindsay. He IS a well known fraud And not a model. Just Google him Lmao AT You idiot falling For his frauding ass.


Does this basementdwelling deformed looking stuck in the 80's goofy looking Son of a bitch look Like a model To you?







Well, I don't deny I've exaggerated the title a bit to attract more readers. On the other hand, there is no reason to not believe he has been slaying various girls since his 20s. His claims aren't less valuable than any of the claims published over here or wherever else within the blogosphere.
 

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
Joined
Jan 3, 2016
Messages
10,558
Reputation
598
I had an older sister of 1.5 yrs, and I can say honestly the thought of having sex with her never ever once crossed my mind until I hit 24 yrs old. But still would never do it, the thought repulsed me so hard growing up even tough all my friends told me they wanted to fuck her.
 

Adolf Hipster

Banned
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
3,765
Reputation
49
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Adolf Hipster said:
Stop reading this Bullshit blog by robert Lindsay. He IS a well known fraud And not a model. Just Google him Lmao AT You idiot falling For his frauding ass.


Does this basementdwelling deformed looking stuck in the 80's goofy looking Son of a bitch look Like a model To you?





Well, I don't deny I've exaggerated the title a bit to attract more readers. On the other hand, there is no reason to not believe he has been slaying various girls since his 20s. His claims aren't less valuable than any of the claims published over here or wherever else within the blogosphere.



He is sub2 in looks invisible to every women above 2/10 looks level. He never slayed Shit Lmao. You think someone looking Like that, shitposting On His blog Some useless shit FOR years and sitting 24/7 365days/1year in his mothers basement slays pussy? He Could not Even beta provide due TO low S and M.
 

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
10,927
Reputation
71
Amnesia said:
I had an older sister of 1.5 yrs, and I can say honestly the thought of having sex with her never ever once crossed my mind until I hit 24 yrs old. But still would never do it, the thought repulsed me so hard growing up even tough all my friends told me they wanted to fuck her.

Have you ever watched her while she was masturbating or sniffed her dirty panties?


Adolf Hipster said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Well, I don't deny I've exaggerated the title a bit to attract more readers. On the other hand, there is no reason to not believe he has been slaying various girls since his 20s. His claims aren't less valuable than any of the claims published over here or wherever else within the blogosphere.

He is sub2 in looks invisible to every women above 2/10 looks level. He never slayed Shit Lmao. You think someone looking Like that, shitposting On His blog Some useless shit FOR years and sitting 24/7 365days/1year in his mothers basement slays pussy? He Could not Even beta provide due TO low S and M.

"...sub2 in looks..."

Talking about scammers while offering nothing but nonsensical claims.

:okay:
 

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
Joined
Jan 3, 2016
Messages
10,558
Reputation
598
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Amnesia said:
I had an older sister of 1.5 yrs, and I can say honestly the thought of having sex with her never ever once crossed my mind until I hit 24 yrs old. But still would never do it, the thought repulsed me so hard growing up even tough all my friends told me they wanted to fuck her.

Have you ever watched her while she was masturbating or sniffed her dirty panties?

No never, anything to do sexually with my sister was absolutely repulsive. My friends even wanted to pay me 150 bucks in middle school for me to take a pic of her showering, but I said no of course.
 
Top