Male make-up

Blond

Coper
Oldcels
So that's what a missing upper lip looks like.

sparta

Cuck
Victory said:
Makeup will just make your skin worse over time though. Only thing is recommend is removing under eyes bags if you really want to use makeup.
How do you hide them? With concealer?

ZordoNado

Coper
You should Lmax instead of masking your flaws with makeup

asapanon

Cuck
Victory said:
Makeup will just make your skin worse over time though. Only thing is recommend is removing under eyes bags if you really want to use makeup.
It depends. Actually I wear makeup from time to time, in the form of CC cream. If you get a non condomogenic (pore clogging) makeup with added benefits like CC cream has, it can even improve your skin tone after time

Nizoral Babe

Coper
That's cute. You can take off your make-up together with your looks matched girl! It can be a daily ritual!

lltvyr

Slayer
Victory said:
sparta said:
How do you hide them? With concealer?
Yes, you need to buy it in a skin tone slightly lighter than yours I think.. Look up a tutorial. But the real cause of eyebags is just recessed bones.
Can't it also be lack of fat in the region or edema?

modified

hairloss expert
What a horrible idea. Good luck explaining to girls why your makeup is rubbing off against their hand/clothes.

As if girls can't tell when a guy is wearing makeup. Please. They live in that caked on shit for most of their lives. This is beyond dumb.

MorphIncel

Slayer
this is not beyond dumb, even guys like nick bateman and mario rodriguez do it.

why do you think actors and runway models (males) get foundation and makeup, concealer etc.?

you are stupid because you are not using the weapon is using to looksmax herself! dont limit yourself to surgery only, use everything you got to bump your lookslevel. While you are having these weird thoughts, others who don't have this weird ego use every opportunity to looksmax and finally score hot bishes.

I tried concealer myself and it was crazy: i have under eye circles due to recession/lack of fat/orbital rim deficiency...and afte rapplying it it was like "something was missing" - it was pretty good..guys who has had dark circles as long as they can remember, they will suddenly look different and somehow a lot better!

jsut go ahead and try it...

the dude is a flamboyant homosexual. of course he can pull off wearing makeup.
you wont get away with it being heterosexual...women have that requirement that a man needs to look good but without putting any effort behind it

MorphIncel

Slayer
The German Dream said:
the dude is a flamboyant homosexual. of course he can pull off wearing makeup.
you wont get away with it being heterosexual...women have that requirement that a man needs to look good but without putting any effort behind it

Not true, there are these guys called "Metrosexuals" and women in fact do love them.

Also you can use a TAD of concealer without anyone noticing it. In fact a lot of "modern guys" do it when they were having meetings, important presentations whatsoever and look tired.