Male hands vs Female hands

Demgainz

Normie
LOL, your only mistake is that you did not abuse HGH and Tren during puberty

PaleBlueDot

Banned
I couldn't afford/access hgh during puberty now I'll be left wondering what could have been

Anakind

King of Chads
My hands are somewhere in between male and female.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Big hands crew. Should have done manual labor as a child. I was helping my dad renovate my house since I was like 7-8. Learned how to use hammers, saws, power tools, etc. I also worked in the fields and did some landscaping every summer.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Techno Viking said:
Nizoral Babe said:
Big hands crew. Should have done manual labor as a child. I was helping my dad renovate my house since I was like 7-8. Learned how to use hammers, saws, power tools, etc. I also worked in the fields and did some landscaping every summer.
you don't have long hands though, pretty sure your hands are shorter than the avg females
I do not have long hands. 7-1/4" length checking in. Feels bad, man.

EDIT: Actually 7-1/2" length. I measured flat on the desk before and I guess I messed up. At least I'm average length!

Nizoral Babe

Coper
madmaxmandem said:
Beefy hands here, looks goofy with 6.8 wrists tho  :lol:
I too have big beefy hands. My palm is 4" wide and my hand span is 9-1/4". Thick sausage fingers, getting thicker every week, from construction. My wrists are 7-1/2" in circumference.

Jawanomics

Lookism God
Small hands and wirsts crew...people assume I have big hands though due to height and build.

Whitecel

Banned
To the tall, skinny guys like me: 

we have small hands because of our small frame. Don't confuse frame with chest and shoulders because those develop differently. I've come to learn that your hands, your wrists, forearms and skull grow proportionately so once you start gaining in some of those areas your hands will get bigger too. Legit, my hands have been growing from the gym and also my forearms and wrist.