Makeup game for men

Satanas

Cuck
If women get to use makeup to cover imperfections and enhance their looks, why shouldn't we do it?

You have to make sure that the makeup you wear is as invisible as possible. There are only 2 types of makeup products that can do this:

- waterproof dark circle concealer (which can help to also cover spots)
- Translucent loose powder (This is invisible and it will remove shine, make your skin look matte and it doesn't add color)

Products

Both of these products will easily last you more than 1 year if you only use it when going out. I have this concealer since 2013. I still have plenty of it, and it still works to cover dark circles.

This waterproof dark circle concealer is good and it last forever. Even if you wash your face with water, it will not come off, you have to remove it with a facial wash that claims to remove makeup. I have used for years and NOBODY, not even women, have detected a thing, that's because I apply only a little bit to attenuate the dark circle without looking like I have makeup.

I have tried cheaper concealer, but many of them suck and don't last long. They are easily removed by any water.

madskills

Coper
I can't really find any good eye circle concealer for my darker skin tone.

Reflex

Lookism God
Lol i started using light contour (sister helped me out)

shits insane srs

OccamsRazorBurn

Gigachad
theterminate said:
better hope no one finds out youre wearing makeup

If you only do something light (like CC cream or concealer, not full-blown glitter glue on your eyelids type shit), that matches your skin tone, no one will know.
[hr]
Reflex said:
Lol i started using light contour (sister helped me out)

shits insane srs

^ Before @"Reflex" realized you have to blend it.

OccamsRazorBurn

Gigachad
[video=youtube]

Way too much makeup for men, imo, but notice how he tries to make the chin, jawline, zygos, brow ridge, & sides of nose (probably due to paranasal hollowing in a lot of people) more prominent.

madskills

Coper
OccamsRazorBurn said:
[video=youtube]

Way too much makeup for men, imo, but notice how he tries to make the chin, jawline, zygos, brow ridge, & sides of nose (probably due to paranasal hollowing in a lot of people) more prominent.
Every girl likes to fake good & hollow cheeks by contouring. I was trying to trim my eyebrows with a scissor recently and accidentally cut through all my eyebrow leaving a blank space on it, I just used my sister's eyebrow pencil to hide it, you can't notice a thing lol.

lltvyr

Slayer
OccamsRazorBurn said:
[video=youtube]

beard is makeup for men. shouldn't we grow beards taking this knowledge in consideration? you put shadows on parts you want to look sunken in, so grow a beard underneath cheekbones and under the lower jaw only. a moustache will mimic the look of a recessed maxilla and a whole beard will make your whole lower 3rd look smaller?

statuscel

Cuck
OccamsRazorBurn said:
[video=youtube]

The end result doesn't look natural

Satanas

Cuck
DiegoPerotti said:
bought them! can't wait till the under eye concealer'll be shipped.
lol

did you actually buy it? lol hopefully in medium which is the right color for everyone