major cringe thing I used to do

back in the early 2010s when the manosphere was just taking off, I was an avid reader of heartiste, and at the time I didn't realize that everything he wrote was probably just made up bullshit. My only complaint at the time was that his writing was a little bit inaccessible and verbose, but besides that I thought he was legit. So as a result of taking what he wrote seriously, I ACTUALLY THOUGHT that women would respect me more if I was an unabashed CONSERVATIVE, CHAUVINISTIC, SUPPORTER OF THE PATRIARCHY....just fucking lol. I cant believe I was ever that much of a sperg to think that being a STRONG, CONSERVATIVE, ALPHA MALE would attract women to me. For some twisted reason, in my mind I always thought that by acting like a patriarchal sperglord, women would be more attracted to me than to some imaginary effete liberal cuck loser who is really just the product of the fevered imagination of autists in the manosphere. Luckily for me, I discovered puah8.com not long after and it effectively cured me of my delusions that girls actually give a shit about your political convictions just lol
[hr]
another cringe thing I used to do was to criticize my slayer/normie friends for doing things that were "beta".

:cage2:

the bigger irony was that it was my slayer/normie friends who were actually in relationships! So it was basically a single, lonely sperglord (me) lecturing my normie friends who were actually in a relationship about how to act in a relationship. just fucking lol

:what:

InMyLife

Incel
spergs think that acting like a "strong silent" john wayne type will get them laid. In reality they just get amogged into the dirt by turbo NT loudmouths like Zyzz or Gaz.

PurpleDildo said:
you read blogs written by losers?

2edgy4me tbh
(was) guilty as charged. heartiste is a TOTAL sperg, I cant believe I didnt realize this at the time. I guess I can understand how total nutjobs can get mass followings now; there are tons of people who lack a normal sense of propriety and as such become easy followers for spergurus on the internet.
[hr]
InMyLife said:
spergs think that acting like a "strong silent" john wayne type will get them laid. In reality they just get amogged into the dirt by turbo NT loudmouths like Zyzz or Gaz.
yeah lmao, I still cringe at thinking of the stupid stuff I said and did while I was in my creepy manosphere phase. Whats worse is that I took the signs of disinterest and annoyance as "resistance" which I just need to either push through or hold my frame on. WTF??????????????????

:facepalm:

I used to use bodybuilding misc memes in real life

and I quit a high school sport to gymcel

:giggle: